Stupid Thread Police

Anyone can be a judge of stupid threads but only a few can execute the right to make an arrest.

I think we need to assign positions.

D-man for Ulrta supreme master

Hahahaha well let's not go THAT far...

I can be the Captain. So I'm "Captain D-Man" of the Stupid Thread Police.

Looks like I'll need some lieutenants, officers, and possibly deputes.

So you're gonna assign positions to people with such a lack of an eye for detail that they haven't thought to ask Doc/others to personalize the sig's badge

You've proven you know what you're doing though, so rip some shit up

My only idea is say that we have certain "scouts" or deputees such as myself that patrol for threads we suspect to be worthy, we bring them back here where they can we evaluated by someone in higher command such as yourself D-Man and if deemed worthy we.... RUSH IN GUNS BLAZING!

It's a bit simple buts it's the best I can do.

So you're gonna assign positions to people with such a lack of an eye for detail that they haven't thought to ask Doc/others to personalize the sig's badge

It's not even that, the non-policeman one was for everyone else, and the policeman one was D-Man specific since he asked for one.

My only idea is say that we have certain "scouts" or deputees such as myself that patrol for threads we suspect to be worthy, we bring them back here where they can we evaluated by someone in higher command such as yourself D-Man and if deemed worthy we.... RUSH IN GUNS BLAZING!

It's a bit simple buts it's the best I can do.

This all goes without saying. I need to assign positions.

Ok, who's in this again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back