Stupid Thread Police

I noticed... and I LOL'ed.

Stupid threads are ones like, "Wade Barrett is the next Undertaker."

Reason: "They're both tall and agile."

Now THAT'S stupid.

Oh I see, we should be on the look out for threads made by lobotomised people, not those who were dropped on their heads as kids.

I noticed... and I LOL'ed.

Stupid threads are ones like, "Wade Barrett is the next Undertaker."

Reason: "They're both tall and agile."

Now THAT'S stupid.

I can't wait till the day I see that thread.
Bye the way.....Dashex kid couldn't resist a mention of them in his latest thread, it's not as bad as I had hoped although it does seem that he has assumed heath slater and justin gabriel have already been booted from nexus?

I can sort of see it, not in those terms, but there are a lot of similarities between Barrett and 'Taker. Both are badasses, both are (as mentioned) tall and agile and Barrett's got a good claim on 'Taker's title of "best pure striker in the WWE" that doesn't make him the next Undertaker or anything, but it does make him a good oponent for 'Taker. They're like two sides of the same coin.

I can sort of see it, not in those terms, but there are a lot of similarities between Barrett and 'Taker. Both are badasses, both are (as mentioned) tall and agile and Barrett's got a good claim on 'Taker's title of "best pure striker in the WWE" that doesn't make him the next Undertaker or anything, but it does make him a good oponent for 'Taker. They're like two sides of the same coin.

Cuff'em boys!

Oh I see, we should be on the look out for threads made by lobotomised people, not those who were dropped on their heads as kids.

Precisely.

I can't wait till the day I see that thread.
Bye the way.....Dashex kid couldn't resist a mention of them in his latest thread, it's not as bad as I had hoped although it does seem that he has assumed heath slater and justin gabriel have already been booted from nexus?

Well, it's not that far off. I think they are out of Nexus now. they walked out on Punk.

Well, it's not that far off. I think they are out of Nexus now. they walked out on Punk.

Yeah. Then again so did the whole of nexus on Barrett, yet he managed to resume power of them after that when he re-instated Cena, not that it had any lasting effects but nonetheless.

I just can't see where they would go short of joining Barrett in a new nexus crew on Smackdown (which I think is flawed) or forming a tag team on smackdown, obviously using the heel residue from nexus to solidate them as a heel tag team being the next ones to content against Koztino. I'm not convinced they have the mic ability to get over without staying in some way afiliated with the nexus though.

Damn, I just flooded the spam zone with a load of useless wrestling talk.

Calm down dude, they jus fuckin with ya, roll with it

He regularly overreacts. I had him convinced one time we hated him because he's a Jew. Then he tried to whine it was because he has a mental disability.

He overreacts. We laugh at him some more. It's kinda how it goes here.

I hereby elect myself out of the STP....all in favour say aye. Only trouble is I'm gonna need a new sig now.
Mind you I'm not sure about STP, if it had been in the right place to begin with, would have done alright
What I'm saying is don't blame the thread, it's all my fault.

He regularly overreacts. I had him convinced one time we hated him because he's a Jew. Then he tried to whine it was because he has a mental disability.

He overreacts. We laugh at him some more. It's kinda how it goes here.

I know this, but it's tahm for Doug to Unsantinificate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back