Stupid Thread Police

If someone says "Is Cena getting edgy" Why not make it an official thread where new posters are allowed to express their opinion? Some of them could make a good point, and this stupid police faction is just inferiority based on wrestling intelligence, which is debatable.

I don't know why people are freaking out about us alienating new posters. We're alienating established, stupid posters as well as stupid new posters. Shattered Dreams is a fantastic example of the people we need to alienate, because well, he's fucking stupid. Also, if people come on here without any sense of forum etiquette, or common sense, this can only strengthen the power that warnings and infractions have to tell people that they're being idiotic.

Nobody is telling people not to express their opinions. But if your idea is stupid or illogical, then you need people telling you that you're being a little stupid.

I don't know why people are freaking out about us alienating new posters. We're alienating established, stupid posters as well as stupid new posters. Shattered Dreams is a fantastic example of the people we need to alienate, because well, he's fucking stupid. Also, if people come on here without any sense of forum etiquette, or common sense, this can only strengthen the power that warnings and infractions have to tell people that they're being idiotic.

Nobody is telling people not to express their opinions. But if your idea is stupid or illogical, then you need people telling you that you're being a little stupid.

As if SD won't be alienated as it is. Guy is a soft target, just like Doug, who did the smart move by jumping on board this stupid thread faction. The Countdown to Doug's stupid post is very short I have heard.

Brand new posters will make grammar mistakes, not post the right length and shit-loads of errors,but pulling down threads from non-spam and mocking it, regardless of the fact that that poster may as well have been you when you started, is detrimental to the Site's revenue as new posters will spread the word around as well.

Ring in bigger targets. Go for IC because what he said is no way more intelligent than eventual 'Cena/Ass, ATTITUDE IS BACKKKKK' threads.

The irony of this thread and its members is quite amusing.

Quiet you. I actually dig your morality thread on the grounds that TNA never claimed to be family friendly, among other things. Also, to counter something IC brought up, when I go to my girlfriend's plays I'm not allowed to smoke even if someone on stage is. Doesn't make it wrong; it's art, silly.

Is it too late to get in on this? I've been feeling a bit catty lately and this would be a great way to unleash that aggression.

D-Man finally makes sense now

thumb_naked_gun.jpg

(RIP :()

Brand new posters will make grammar mistakes, not post the right length and shit-loads of errors,but pulling down threads from non-spam and mocking it, regardless of the fact that that poster may as well have been you when you started, is detrimental to the Site's revenue as new posters will spread the word around as well.

No one said a thing about grammar mistakes. I personally don't give a shit about anyone's grammar, as long as I can read and understand what someone is trying to communicate. It's about stupid threads. People who make no sense, people who deny logic, people who are genuine idiots.[/QUOTE]

Also, believe me, the STP isn't going to have even a slight impact on Wrestlezone's interview. That was fucking ******ed of you to say. In fact, statements like that are part of the problem, and why the STP needs to exist.

:lmao:

And while I'm not part of this, I can't believe people are saying the Punk promo last night was "too far". I can not understand enjoying it, but why cry for edgy TV, but then complain when we get something actually shocking?

:lmao:

And while I'm not part of this, I can't believe people are saying the Punk promo last night was "too far". I can not understand enjoying it, but why cry for edgy TV, but then complain when we get something actually shocking?

The funniest part is that the ones complaining are the same people that are defending Jeff Hardy's smoking during his Genesis entrance.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=148243

Definately worth a look in, basically a thread about nothing.

I gave you a break and merely deleted the post you made in that section. However, you were borderline-spam. Next time, don't post in the thread unless you have an opinion on the subject and let the mods/admins be the judges as to whether the subject is worthy of being in the non-spam sections.

Anyway, the thread has already gotten three pages of non-spam replies so it doesn't seem very stupid to me.

Guys, I want to have fun with this STP idea, as well. But we also don't want to discourage posters from making threads or voicing their ideas. However, if someone post a thread that is just completely moronic, we're going to blast them with this ;)

Don't yell at me for trying to have a little fun with this. Fuck off Shittered.

And contrary to popular belief, I DO NOT THINK I'M A FUCKING POLICEMAN. As I have just said, I'm just trying to have a little fun with this. Or is that not allowed anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back