Stupid Thread Police

Dramatic_Alpaca.gif

This thread has already been made in various forms in other places.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=148361

Then it's not a STP problem, that's a problem you bring up with a mod as posting duplicate topics is an infraction.

Another one. The guy who made it got banned. That says enough right there.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=148569

That's not a bad thread. I don't know why he's banned, but I doubt it's from this thread. Why shouldn't he be able to ask if a few indy wrestlers should be hired by TNA? Furthermore, he used decent enough grammar, spelling, and style in his post.

Should have edited this into the first post. Derp. Here's another semi-stupid one.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=148563[/QUOTE]

Also not that stupid. It's not that interesting, but it's not really stupid either. Stupid would be something nobody cares about or a totally ******ed opinion, or someone who uses horrible grammar and style when they make a thread.

Between Doug and Noah now I think it should be advised that the STP's goal shouldn't be to enable the flaming of posters for the fun of it, it's to ridicule the worst god damn threads you stumble upon until they are thoroughly derailed and the OP's realize that if they don't bring better shit to the table then this will keep happening. The three examples you gave were all fair enough threads and the first two even had more established members responding to them.

You know what threads I absolutely loathe. The threads that ask a "what if" question. It's automatic spam. There is no way of knowing what may or may not have happened. Any of these threads, IMHO, should automatically be closed down and the creator of the thread should have to write a 500 word essay on what it would have been like if he had lost his virginity to Betha Faye.

If only there was some way to automatically make all of this guy's threads go directly to the cage so we can all mock them without fear of any consequences... but I dream.

Seriously, did I just read they should fire EVERYONE with an accent? I literally think he may have some sort of mental handicap.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=148608

Can we get the guys in here?

Lee got there 1st. It's the same thread.

Wow... that might be the worst thread I've read since 2009. I almost want to take it out of the trash and put it in the Spam Zone so we could train-wreck it.

I don't think Coco likely cares about this. Shattered? probably

Ok, now you're just taking EVERY thread that you find to be slightly off-putting and nominating it for the STP. Matter of fact, you've been doing that since this idea began.

Your position has been revoked.

AKA - You're trying too hard again.

I guess I'm in. I'll take any position given.

No fucking way. The threads you pointed out about Helms come nowhere near the criteria for the STP. Request denied.

Welcome to the team, officer.

Well I've decided to move on from the forums, seeing as I'm pretty much disliked now. PEACE!

Um... ok. Later.

Wow... that might be the worst thread I've read since 2009. I almost want to take it out of the trash and put it in the Spam Zone so we could train-wreck it.

Ok, now you're just taking EVERY thread that you find to be slightly off-putting and nominating it for the STP. Matter of fact, you've been doing that since this idea began.

Your position has been revoked.

AKA - You're trying too hard again.

No fucking way. The threads you pointed out about Helms come nowhere near the criteria for the STP. Request denied.

Welcome to the team, officer.

Um... ok. Later.

Every thread? ummmm..... riggghhttttt....... Sorry if I don't sound convinced.

Well let's put it this way, if you didn't go out of your way to take the first two threads you could find that didn't agree with you and post them on here for the STP to attack, maybe they would've taken you more seriously.

Either way, here's an idea... let's handle this situation minus the guilt trips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back