• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stupid fucking bitches

Why is it that women always have to ruin a good thing? Why is it despite the idea of having a "relationship" solely consisting of sex being their idea they can never follow through. Just had some ****e I've been sleeping with in Austin call me and try telling me about her problems. She got all pissed at me when I told her that I don't give two fucks about her problems and why the fuck is she calling me when I've made it perfectly clear the only thing coming out of her mouth I give two shits about is currently residing in my pants. worse part, two days from now she'll be texting me asking if I want to come over when I'm in Austin and of course being a guy I'm not going to turn down breaking it off in a fine 19 year old piece of ass. This'll be the last week though cause I'm gonna find me some strange before next weekend. So this weekend the ****e is gonna pay. I'm thinking about flat out donkey punching her and when she turns around shell shocked spidermanning her right between the eyes... Fucking ruining a good thing, me thinks she is gonna pay...

You're a cunt. Have a nice day

"Most words of wisdom aren't. Doesn't change the truthfulness of the statement though. ".

Ladies and gentlemen, the words in which we will build Neo-America on.

Actually it not being work is kind of the point. See my earlier post discussing time vs money re hookers. And if you haven't figured it out yet, a large portion of women enjoy being treated like shit. I've never figured out why, well never bother to figure out why because it works to my advantage more often than not. There's a reason when I go home I can still get a lot of my old snatch to come to my hotel room despite them being married with kids and shit.

And desperate for sex? No... I just like having as much as possible, as often as possible, and as many different ones as possible. You know like most guys do.

And again, not understanding how calling it strange is such a bad thing? Could be worse; could be referring to it as going out to find my next walking, talking, cock receptacle.

Not the hygienic part that's gross (although they do have a distinct odor) it's that I don't believe in race mixing.

And ain't none of getting out of this world alive, the key is to live as much as possible until your numbers up. You only get one life, drive it until the wheels fall off.

Tell me, at what stage are the wheels going to start to rattle as you post on a wrestling forum about being a cunt to women and people with interests in different coloured fences?

After ready this thread, I think I need therapy.

dr-shelby-300x146.jpg

Tell me, at what stage are the wheels going to start to rattle as you post on a wrestling forum about being a cunt to women and people with interests in different coloured fences?

I don't know; an evening of decent whiskey, good smoke, and SOA sounds like a good night to me. Got to recoup for the weekend, getting a little to long in the tooth to be coked out, partying 7 nights a week.

It's not even an accurate statement. Every time someone says it, I think of some inbred redneck who skipped sex-ed.
Well I guess I just never needed an instruction manual for my cock. Sorry you needed help doing something people have been doing for thousands of years.
Someone claims to be following "words of wisdom" that were only made famous by Mr Garrison?
First time I heard that line was in the 80s when my Grandpa was yelling at my Grandma about forgetting something important. Mid sentence, he stopped yelling and said "Boy, don't ever trust nothing that bleeds for a week and doesn't die". Then of course Grandma made a smart ass comment and Grandpa had to go get the belt because in his words "It's the only way to keep the stupid bitches from sassing you." Must work, been married 55 years this year.

You manage a band that has no music on their website? Doesn't that make you like...a loser

No the new recording deal they signed forced that. There was some engineering issues from the studio that did their demo, and the label doesn't want fans hearing substandard versions of the music.

Album is set for release late spring/early summer 2013. Same time their tour starts.

Nope, I manage the band. More money in it. I'm a little harder to find than that ;)

"Manage the band" means dick riding on someone's part. It's a shit gig, and anyone telling you otherwise is just happy to get toothless Oxy-addicted pussy. "WZ's King of the Double Wides".

DirtyJosé;4140181 said:
"Manage the band" means dick riding on someone's part. It's a shit gig, and anyone telling you otherwise is just happy to get toothless Oxy-addicted pussy. "WZ's King of the Double Wides".

I don't know, getting a 30% cut of all earnings before taxes, including lifetime residuals for going to a couple meetings sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Just for the record; nobody here actually believes the nonsense you're spewing, it's just considered good sport to keep poking the bear.

No, was christian rock (like creed, but a bit heavier) until I swayed them to go into regular rock. More money in the mainstream. Wait til the label announces who they're opening for next year, I would say it but violating the confidentiality clause would void the agreement and thus is not worth it.

Are you also a semi-successful indy wrestler with the dream of making it big time?

I bet he has a black bisexual girlfriend who loves his kid that he hid from his parents for two years because his parents were abusive and his former girlfriend died and he didn't know what do until he sought the advice of the IWC and turned his life around in 24 hours

Are you also a semi-successful indy wrestler with the dream of making it big time?

Not since the herniated disk back in 2002... Walked away and never went back. Going in, I had a very simple goal: Have one match. Endied up with nearly 50 in 9 months. Paid for the training, but the medical bills made it cost prohibited. Wouldn't call it even semi-successful but it has prevented me from looking back and wondering "what if". College was still as available at 19 as it was at 18, so I have no regrets with that choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back