• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stupid fucking bitches

who doesn't say strange in that context? What the hell would you call it? I guess a fresh piece of ass is appropriate as well.

And of course I'm going to be single for life. Not a bitch on this planet worth risking half my money over. Back when prenups and separate property agreements were still viable options maybe, but not a single prenup on this planet can hold up if the right lawyer goes after it ( the ruling that decided that now if a man tells a woman he wouldn't marry her unless she signs a prenup is coercion and thus invalidates the agreement fucked men everywhere).

Sorry I just can't trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die.

Reactions: IHW
She wasn't black and I strapped on every time so I doubt aids... Just not very likely. And I doubt pregnant as I always have RU486 on me to give them when I'm done. Making that available without a script made my life so much easier.

If it's attention you were looking for you sure did find it.

Nope, was looking for a place to vent so I could sober up enough to not think driving down there and having a long conversation with her using nothing but my hands was a good idea.

WZ's bar room used to be a very useful place to vent like that.... Guess more than just the quality of wrestling discussion and the rules have changed around here since Crave bought it.

I think your use of the phrase "hunt strange" is the problem here. It's making me hate the fiber of your very being.

And yes, before I moved I had two nsa possibilities, if the occasions presented itself. But I'm friends with both of them, and I'm not a big enough jackass to say "fuck off, all I want is your body." See, I'm not that fucking desperate for sex. I have standards, if a girl is willing to fuck you after you treat her that way, she's not a girl I'd come within 20 feet of in the bedroom.

Besides, it takes way more game to get two good friends to have a nsa "relationship" with you. And if either called me up and needed somebody to talk to, I'd help them out. Because I'm not scum. And you know, it works out pretty fucking well for me in the end too. Because at the end of the day I'm happy, she's happy, and nobody feels like garbage.

How much fucking work does it take to screw some chick who obviously thinks ZERO of herself if she's willing to debase herself to your level? I take pride in my abilities. Passionless sex just has no fucking point; to you, that girl is no better than a Playboy and an old gym sock.

neil_patrick_harris2.jpg

Yup.

So, she calls you to vent her problems...and that inconveniences you so much, you're going to beat the shit out of her?

You are so lucky this isn't 4chan, and they're not into the whole "personal army" thing any more. Your IP would have already been found, your email hacked, social networks shared to the world, and you'd probably have a bag of shit on your doorstep in 20 minutes.

I think your use of the phrase "hunt strange" is the problem here. It's making me hate the fiber of your very being.

And yes, before I moved I had two nsa possibilities, if the occasions presented itself. But I'm friends with both of them, and I'm not a big enough jackass to say "fuck off, all I want is your body." See, I'm not that fucking desperate for sex. I have standards, if a girl is willing to fuck you after you treat her that way, she's not a girl I'd come within 20 feet of in the bedroom.

Besides, it takes way more game to get two good friends to have a nsa "relationship" with you. And if either called me up and needed somebody to talk to, I'd help them out. Because I'm not scum. And you know, it works out pretty fucking well for me in the end too. Because at the end of the day I'm happy, she's happy, and nobody feels like garbage.

How much fucking work does it take to screw some chick who obviously thinks ZERO of herself if she's willing to debase herself to your level? I take pride in my abilities. Passionless sex just has no fucking point; to you, that girl is no better than a Playboy and an old gym sock.

Actually it not being work is kind of the point. See my earlier post discussing time vs money re hookers. And if you haven't figured it out yet, a large portion of women enjoy being treated like shit. I've never figured out why, well never bother to figure out why because it works to my advantage more often than not. There's a reason when I go home I can still get a lot of my old snatch to come to my hotel room despite them being married with kids and shit.

And desperate for sex? No... I just like having as much as possible, as often as possible, and as many different ones as possible. You know like most guys do.

And again, not understanding how calling it strange is such a bad thing? Could be worse; could be referring to it as going out to find my next walking, talking, cock receptacle.
And meeting strange on Craig's list is totally hygienic.

I kinda hope you die.
Not the hygienic part that's gross (although they do have a distinct odor) it's that I don't believe in race mixing.

And ain't none of getting out of this world alive, the key is to live as much as possible until your numbers up. You only get one life, drive it until the wheels fall off.

So, she calls you to vent her problems...and that inconveniences you so much, you're going to beat the shit out of her?

I guess that's how the 'players' roll these days.

You are so lucky this isn't 4chan, and they're not into the whole "personal army" thing any more. Your IP would have already been found, your email hacked, social networks shared to the world, and you'd probably have a bag of shit on your doorstep in 20 minutes.

I would pay to see this happen.

Calling it "strange" isn't inherently wrong (if you need a definition of "inherent" just let me know). It just makes you sound like a giant cock. Did you have your Miller light and flannel on when you wrote this?

I live in Texas and have my fence posts painted purple for a reason... Someone trespasses, I don't even have to give a warning or show any kind of restraint. Just got to apply a little pressure and call the sheriff to clean up the mess.

And yeah, the inconvenience+3/4 shit faced= me wanting to beat her ass. However the 1/4 of me still partially sober just thought maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good idea. Was also kind of worried about you know staying pissed until this weekend and really taking it out on her then.

Yeah I'm well aware I have severe anger problems. There's a reason I live in the middle of nowhere and spend about 2 days a week near any mass of people. (might be 10 people in the entire square mile around me, maybe) Hence using craigslist to find pussy for the days i'm actually in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back