• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stupid fucking bitches

I live in Texas

There we go, that's what you should have started with.

have my fence posts painted purple for a reason... Someone trespasses, I don't even have to give a warning or show any kind of restraint. Just got to apply a little pressure and call the sheriff to clean up the mess.

You should be locked away from society. You do not value life at all, besides your own.

And yeah, the inconvenience+3/4 shit faced= me wanting to beat her ass.

You should kill yourself. Cleanly though, let's think of others here for a minute.

However the 1/4 of me still partially sober just thought maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good idea. Was also kind of worried about you know staying pissed until this weekend and really taking it out on her then.

The fact that something so small like venting can get you to this point is concerning for her safety.

Yeah I'm well aware I have severe anger problems.

Do something about it, bite a bullet.

There's a reason I live in the middle of nowhere and spend about 2 days a week near any mass of people. (might be 10 people in the entire square mile around me, maybe)

You're an angry redneck who should be secluded.

Hence using craigslist to find pussy for the days i'm actually in town.

That's the only place you can find it.

I had no idea that purple fences gave me the right to shoot anything that annoys me. I'm going to start carrying spray pain and portable fence posts with me in my backpack anywhere I go.

First stop, Texas.

I live in Texas and have my fence posts painted purple for a reason... Someone trespasses, I don't even have to give a warning or show any kind of restraint. Just got to apply a little pressure and call the sheriff to clean up the mess.

And yeah, the inconvenience+3/4 shit faced= me wanting to beat her ass. However the 1/4 of me still partially sober just thought maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good idea. Was also kind of worried about you know staying pissed until this weekend and really taking it out on her then.

Yeah I'm well aware I have severe anger problems. There's a reason I live in the middle of nowhere and spend about 2 days a week near any mass of people. (might be 10 people in the entire square mile around me, maybe) Hence using craigslist to find pussy for the days i'm actually in town.

Why would someone who lives in the middle of nowhere and only has 10 people living around him need a fence? Seems like a waste of money and maintenance.

I thought the OP was idiotic but this tidbit takes the cake.

Calling it "strange" isn't inherently wrong (if you need a definition of "inherent" just let me know). It just makes you sound like a giant cock. Did you have your Miller light and flannel on when you wrote this?

Nope. Been drinking crown and coke all night and lounging in boxers. Light beer? Come on no, just now. light beer is like sex in a small boat. Know why? It's fucking near water. And don't wear flannel, it's too damn hot down here

Oh, and I'm immensely cognitive of the grammatical parameters of the English language and have a large vocabulary. I talk and type like this because of my day job of talking people into giving me money for goods and services that are worth far less than what I'm offering, It becomes a hard habit to break, but people are much more trusting of an "ah shucks" farm boy than they are of an articulate salesman, so it becomes nearly mandatory to stay in character so you don't slip. (well at least until the contract is signed and the money is in my hand)

Why would someone who lives in the middle of nowhere and only has 10 people living around him need a fence? Seems like a waste of money and maintenance.

I thought the OP was idiotic but this tidbit takes the cake.

You ever hear of livestock? I certainly don't want my cows out in the road to be stolen or hit by a truck. You have any idea what a single cow is worth?

tumblr_max88bkyjd1rd6lsxo1_250.gif

You have any idea what a single cow is worth?

A whole straw penny?

There we go, that's what you should have started with.

You should be locked away from society. You do not value life at all, besides your own.
Actually, blame the legislature. They passed the law not me... One of the many reasons I love it down here.

You should kill yourself. Cleanly though, let's think of others here for a minute.

The fact that something so small like venting can get you to this point is concerning for her safety.

Do something about it, bite a bullet.
Suicide is never an option... If you're going to use a gun to solve a problem, aim it in the direction of the one causing you the problem, not yourself.
You're an angry redneck who should be secluded.

That's the only place you can find it.
Actually I was in quite a jovial mood before the phone call. Had watched SOA tonight, had a few too many cocktails, and was smoking a doobie when she disrupted my tranquility by breaking the very rules that she not only agreed to but suggested in the first place.

And no, not the only place; but it is a hell of lot more cost effective considering the nearest bar is 40 miles away. The game I play is the least amount of time, effort, and money I have to put into getting laid, the better it is.

Ever here of a rhetorical question? I know how much cows are worth, as I buy and sell them on a regular basis. I used a rough figure because prices can literally change by the minute while the market is open. Expect that price to be about 60% higher this time next year as commodity prices have gone through the roof because of the drought in the midwest. Soy bean futures at nearly $20 a bushel, corn nearing $10 a bushel... Won't effect me much as mine are grass fed (no growth hormones, no antibiotics, 100% organic) but it will raise beef prices considerably across the country.

[YOUTUBE]DW1lxwsK5_Q[/YOUTUBE]

Funny clip, made me drop the doob out of my mouth and damn near set the chair on fire.

However the line was in response to someone asking me if I knew what "inherently" meant. So I reckoned it called for a slight demonstration...

This better not affect the price of soy milk negatively for us consumers or there's gonna be heck to pay. Heck I tell you what.

Oh it will. Currently sitting at about 50% ytd. Was roughly $400 a metric ton last year this time, now it's $618. Futures have been between 16-18.50 a bushel or $600-$800 a metric ton...

I actually feel bad for you son.

[YOUTUBE]WwoM5fLITfk[/YOUTUBE]

Alternatively you sound like a moron. But i'm impressed with how consistent you keep it. Keep up the good work. And beat more women, cause thats cool.

I actually feel bad for you son.

[YOUTUBE]WwoM5fLITfk[/YOUTUBE]

Alternatively you sound like a moron. But i'm impressed with how consistent you keep it. Keep up the good work. And beat more women, cause thats cool.

No, tonight I had 100 problems cause a bitch was one. That was kind of the whole point.

Only when they deserve it...
8c9bb3f8-99a1-49d5-9e31-f206c1180dd4.jpg

Funny clip, made me drop the doob out of my mouth and damn near set the chair on fire.

However the line was in response to someone asking me if I knew what "inherently" meant. So I reckoned it called for a slight demonstration...

You're missing the point.

Also; word definitions are not grammar; they're lexis.

Hence the next part regarding vocabulary. Or did you not read the original post regarding it instead of the one that took part of a statement out of context?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back