• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg

Diaz tapped out a BJJ Black Belt like it was NOTHING. And people actually doubt this guy against the boring ass wrestlers in the UFC? Give me a fucking break.

Also, did anyone else notice Nick said something in someone's direction after the fight and then a water bottle got thrown at him and his corner? His corner looked pissed. Obvious guess it was Mayhem, but you never know.

And Diaz's public speaking is getting a LOT better. That's only going to help him more when it comes to making money in the sport.

Very happy for Nick Diaz though. Awesome performance, and once again he makes a case for himself as a top 2 best Welterweight in the World and top 5 P4Per.

Yeah I definitely seen him say something, I thought he was talking into the camera at first.

It's such a shame he latched on with Strikeforce for a few more years, I wanna see him the UFC more than Fedor now.

Definitely is a top 5 p4p in the world.

Yeah I definitely seen him say something, I thought he was talking into the camera at first.

It's such a shame he latched on with Strikeforce for a few more years, I wanna see him the UFC more than Fedor now.

Definitely is a top 5 p4p in the world.

I'm really glad that he isn't going to UFC anytime soon. I haven't watched UFC in years as I find Strikeforce, Dream, Sengoku and others much better quality.

I seen some people say it was Kos, Miller, Riggs and even Cris Cyborg. Noway was it her, that's for sure. But the Kos talk seems to be the biggest going around now. I'm sure we'll know more tomorrow.

Oh my god what a great card. Herschel Walker is the fucking man. Jacare loodek like a beast. And Diaz/Cyborg was an absolute war. So glad to see Diaz win the fight and I really want to know who he said "fuck you" to. My guess is Miller, but Kos would be interesting and I would love to see Diaz get some revenge on Joe Riggs if it was him.

I seen some people say it was Kos, Miller, Riggs and even Cris Cyborg. Noway was it her, that's for sure. But the Kos talk seems to be the biggest going around now. I'm sure we'll know more tomorrow.

my first thought was that it was Cris, since i seen it then looked away talking to someone and when i looked back the camera was focused on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back