• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Feijao vs. Henderson

Wow... if there was a comeback of the year award, it would easily go to Coenen. What a display of heart. Very, very happy for her.

Carmouche dominated, but I wanna know the exact number of the shots she actually landed from the mount, Coenen seemed to block a good 75% of them.

Yeah man, Coenen's a sweetheart. Definitely would have been bummed if she lost tonight.

She is by far my favorite female fighter. Zoila is the only woman fighter out there worth signing for the UFC and she would be stupid to go there if they had a division. Strikeforce's womens divisions are by far the best.

I'm not one to criticize Strikeforce, but they really need to step up on their hype video packages. They fucking SUCK.

I'm not one to criticize Strikeforce, but they really need to step up on their hype video packages. They fucking SUCK.

I agree, they also spend to much time showing that horrible game, and outcomes of their fights with it. Time to move on, the game flopped.

When Hendo is the one pressing the action, he's dominating. However, when he's sitting back relaxing looking for an opening, that's when he gets himself in trouble. As I said... the key to Hendo winning this is being aggressive.

Fight is tied 1-1 right now, IMO. Hendo needs to always be the first to the punch or clinch/takedown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back