• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Feijao vs. Henderson

It's like these douches were reading our pre-fight reviews on the fights, saying the same things we were saying lol.

Fuck. Melvin is really fun to watch until he goes to the ground. Then he's like a turtle on it's back.

Damn man, if Manhoef had good TDD and decent sub-defense, he'd be pretty much unbeatable. Hate to see him lose like that.

I was surprised in his TDD for the first few tries, but we all knew it was curtains when Kennedy finally got it.

Kennedy with the RNC.....Ken-nnnnn-edy

Not just the leg kick, how bout the punch that sent him flying back into the cage?

Sorry Timmy you're not near the top wrestlers in the world.

I have a feeling that Mayhem would have owned Kennedy tonight.

What the fuck is up with Mayhem, anyway? Jesus, he's in his prime and he hardly ever fights.

He's to busy with Bully Beatdown....

Nah, Season 3 finished filming last summer, and the show has been canceled since then.

In every interview he gives, Mayhem says all he's doing is training, but that Strikeforce won't book him in a fight. It's strange....

Nah, Season 3 finished filming last summer, and the show has been canceled since then.

In every interview he gives, Mayhem says all he's doing is training, but that Strikeforce won't book him in a fight. It's strange....

Bully Beatdown got canceled? :shifty:

What's up with all the young kids around the ring? Someone must of bought a shit load of tickets for some organization.

Bully Beatdown got canceled? :shifty:

Not sure if it's official, but they stopped airing Season 3 mid-way through. That's usually the sign that a show is canceled, lol.

And Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle is going to be fucking epic. That entire April 9th card will be epic, to be honest. I cannot wait!

Not sure if it's officially, but they stopped airing Season 3 mid-way through. That's usually the sign that a show is cancelled, lol.

And Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle is going to be fucking epic. That entire April 9th card will be epic, to be honest. I cannot wait!

For sure. I was never a big fan of Mike Kyle until recently. I won't be cheering for him against Mousasi but I won't be mad if he wins either. Kyle is a tough man.

Connen needs to generate some space on the feet. Take a page out of Jorge Masvidal's book from the first fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back