• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Miami Live Discussion

Walker is seriously impressing me. If he wins he becomes the oldest man to win an mma fight correct?

Nagy is fucking terrible.

I don't know, man; I think Walker is just making him look that terrible. He has shown us a little bit of everything in this fight so far. Like I said earlier... I am very impressed. Hopefully he can finish him in the 3rd.

Jeez, Walker made a fan out of me tonight. The oldest man to win an mma fight is now a man who has only fought one fight ever. Congrats.

Glad the ref stopped it. Walker deserved that finish if you ask me. Great performance by him tonight.

I would obviously like to see Gina Carrano in playboy more but if it is Cyborg I won't mind it. Could be worse.

Why not? He's a 46 year old with the body of a 28 year old? Are you telling me that doesn't intrigue you just a little?

Randy Couture has never once crossed my mind as having done roids. Walker on the other hand has considering he is huge or at least appears that way.

If Walker and Couture are on anything, it's HGH. Neither are stupid enough to take a steroid substance that can be found in a piss test.

Hate to say it, but this chick's putting up a much better fight than Gina did. Either Cyborg isn't in as good of shape as she was in the Gina fight (speaking of 'roids and HGH, I still believe Cyborg was on SOMETHING for that fight), or her opponent is just pretty fucking good.

I heard money shot and banging her all over the cage......Commentator of the year for whoever said that.

Coenen is really good with a 17-3 record, including her last win being a loss she avenged, but Cyborg is just so dominant.

Holy shit what a throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back