• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum LD - Frauds, Frauds, All of Them!

Do Fabricio Werdum and Jan Finney Have a Chance in Hell?

• Yes

• No

• Just Werdum

• Just Finney

Results are only viewable after voting.
I heard the Cyborg fight was just wrong. First thing to make a crowd actually start booing the brutality.

If Fedor loses I'm okay with it. The dudes fought so many times, sooner or later he's gonna drop off.

Stupidest thing I've ever heard. Rogers made Fedor look mortal? Fedor was no where near losing that fight, he was completely fine. He made Rogers hands look like pillows. Even made Rogers so scared he was nervous fighting the next time.

They might as well say "it's time for what you all came to see Fedor whipping ass!"

I knew he'd lose eventually, but never in a million years think it would be tonight. Not against Werdum ever. Like i'm in shock.

I have never been more disappointed in a fight in my life.

Fedor, why... why the fuck did you not get up after Werdum's first armbar attempt failed? Jesus.....

I bet this was the last time we ever see Fedor fight. So, so, so disappointing.

Fuck Overeem. Roided up shitfuck. Still shocked. My mouth has been wide open since the tap.

J, you think he'll retire? I doubt it. Werdum wants a rematch and next time Fedor will handle it. NO way is this the last time we see him. Dana White will talk a lot of shit, which is annoying, but Fedor would still man-handle almost everyone in the UFC.

Wow. The shit talking being down to Fedor on Twitter and all over Facebook is actually annoying me. I get he lost, but he's the GOAT. The dude just got caught, it wasn't even like Liddell where his chin's gone. It was literally a mental mistake and Fedor got caught.

Honestly, I don't think it had anything to do with Fedor buying into his mystique. Maybe he was mad that he wasn't fighting for the title or maybe it was because he hasn't had a challenge in an aspect in awhile. He just had a mental lapse and got caught.

J, you think he'll retire? I doubt it. Werdum wants a rematch and next time Fedor will handle it. NO way is this the last time we see him. Dana White will talk a lot of shit, which is annoying, but Fedor would still man-handle almost everyone in the UFC.

Well, he has one more fight left in his contract, and I just don't know what they're going to do with him now. If they want to match-up Werdum vs. Overeem for September (both should be ready by that time), and then give Fedor a match with the winner soon after, then I'd definitely be cool with that.

I just hope they don't set up Fedor vs. Lashley or some bullshit like that. If they try, I think that's when he'll say fuck it and retire. I wouldn't blame him, either.

Wow. The shit talking being down to Fedor on Twitter and all over Facebook is actually annoying me. I get he lost, but he's the GOAT. The dude just got caught, it wasn't even like Liddell where his chin's gone. It was literally a mental mistake and Fedor got caught.

I'm not even going to check my shit until tomorrow night; reading that nonsense right now will make my blood boil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back