• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Silva

Couldn't feel worse for Fedor, but M-1 must be shitting themselves right about now. Ha ha ha

Couldn't feel worse for Fedor, but M-1 must be shitting themselves right about now. Ha ha ha

I can only imagine this will be presented at M-1's next business meeting regarding their net worth as a company:

chart-with-downward-arrow-craig-photoshop.jpg

"Oh wow, I'm surprised Fedor lost" would have been a perfectly acceptable post to make and nobody would have called you out for being a moron if you did so.

Look You're probably still upset about the Fedor loss so I understand what's going on. Please do me a favor and don't shit on my posts. Save it for The Cage.

So he's not allowed to express shock over the result? Oh, I'm sorry; he is but only if he does so in a way that is pre-approved by you? C'mon, shitting on Doug is old hat, and you weren't even in the right this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back