• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum II

Very upsetting performance from Monson, but Cormier is a solid fighter. I hope KJ knocks this fool out.

Cormier has some potential. I don't see him breaking the top fighters in the division, but he has some potential. Don't care about this fight. Melendez beats both of them with ease.

I think Barnett has already determined how he will be remembered. This tournament will not improve his image.

Totally forgot about this. I'll download the show as soon as it's released online though and post some thoughts on the show in the non-spam thread Jon made.

Werdum hasn't tried anything when he has had Overeem in his guard. On the feet, Overeem is starting to swing more and utilize his knees, but he is still looking timid. I don't know what to think at this point.

On the feet, Overeem is standing there letting Werdum hit him. He should open up more.

This is one of the worst mainevents I've ever seen, no joke. Only a vicious Werdum KO by Overeem could save this.

Where the fuck is Chester? Strikeforce is the only company with exciting fights huh? Every Strikeforce event is exciting huh?

I don't care who wins. That was a shitty, unimpressive fight from both men.

Werdum looked fairly good striking though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back