• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum LD - Frauds, Frauds, All of Them!

Do Fabricio Werdum and Jan Finney Have a Chance in Hell?

• Yes

• No

• Just Werdum

• Just Finney

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly, he should fight the champ. I mean fucking Rogers got a fight for the title after his loss. I'd throw him the fight ASAP and let Werdum wait for his title shot after that. He either gets his rematch with Fedor or he fights Overeem.

Then again, SF probably knows/thinks Fedor will walk after that so they might not want to hand him the title and have him walk.

Honestly, he should fight the champ. I mean fucking Rogers got a fight for the title after his loss. I'd throw him the fight ASAP and let Werdum wait for his title shot after that. He either gets his rematch with Fedor or he fights Overeem.

Then again, SF probably knows/thinks Fedor will walk after that so they might not want to hand him the title and have him walk.

Yeeah, in a match where the winner was promised a shot at the Strikeforce Heavyweight champion let's give that shot instead to the guy who got beat by an armbar in the first round, that really would show how credible Strikeforce is! That decision would be utterly ridiculous. Werdum beat Fedor, no excuses allowed.. Fedor got BEAT, the mystique is over, and now the winner and the guy who deserves the shot because he JUST earned it should be facing Overeem.

Fedor can stand in line like anyone else and gain his title shot by WINNING.

Yeeah, in a match where the winner was promised a shot at the Strikeforce Heavyweight champion let's give that shot instead to the guy who got beat by an armbar in the first round, that really would show how credible Strikeforce is! That decision would be utterly ridiculous. Werdum beat Fedor, no excuses allowed.. Fedor got BEAT, the mystique is over, and now the winner and the guy who deserves the shot because he JUST earned it should be facing Overeem.

Fedor can stand in line like anyone else and gain his title shot by WINNING.

Bret Rodgers just got a title fight after losing to Fedor. Your just a little fucker there bud. Seems like your questioning Fedors' greatness. He got caught sure, but he has been undefeated for 10 years. I'll let that sink in for a second. Who else is Fedor going to fight anyway?

Bret Rodgers just got a title fight after losing to Fedor. Your just a little fucker there bud. Seems like your questioning Fedors' greatness. He got caught sure, but he has been undefeated for 10 years. I'll let that sink in for a second. Who else is Fedor going to fight anyway?

If you promise the winner of the fight gets a shot at the Strikeforce Heavyweight champion next, then as a company you BETTER deliver. It's as simple as that. I don't care if Fedor fans don't agree, Fedor lost the fight and therefore lost the right to challenge the champion NEXT. Anyone who lives in a realistic world should be able to see that.

And I'm not questioning Fedor's greatness at all. I don't give two shits whether you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, he got beat. He lost. That's all that matters in this argument.

If you promise the winner of the fight gets a shot at the Strikeforce Heavyweight champion next, then as a company you BETTER deliver. It's as simple as that. I don't care if Fedor fans don't agree, Fedor lost the fight and therefore lost the right to challenge the champion NEXT. Anyone who lives in a realistic world should be able to see that.

And I'm not questioning Fedor's greatness at all. I don't give two shits whether you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, he got beat. He lost. That's all that matters in this argument.

Which, again, I go back to the dude who Fedor killed fought for the title...:shrug:

Which, again, I go back to the dude who Fedor killed fought for the title...:shrug:

So because you make a mistake and a stupid decision once means you should make that stupid mistake a second time?

Were they promising, as part of the build up and even during the match itself that the winner of Fedor/Rodgers would be getting a shot NEXT at the Strikeforce Heavyweight champion?

Explain to me how Fedor deserves a shot at the champion next before Werdum who just beat him? And beat him decisively, I might add. No questioning or excusing the fact that Fedor tapped right in the middle of the ring.

That wasn't decisively...that is why Werdum said he wanted to fight him again. He lost, but by no means does that mean Werdum is the better fighter.

Oh, and technically it was around the outer rim.

That wasn't decisively...that is why Werdum said he wanted to fight him again. He lost, but by no means does that mean Werdum is the better fighter.

Oh, and technically it was around the outer rim.

Oh no, of course it wasn't decisive. Fedor gets trapped in an armbar and can't get out of it and then taps out, definitely nothing decisive about that. That tap out could've gone either way!

And no, Werdum's definitely not the better fighter. I mean, that fight was so long and so back and forth, it wasn't a short fight where Werdum used skill to CLEARLY beat Fedor. I'm sure the reason Werdum wants the rematch is because Fedor fans are so fanatical that they won't accept what's right in front of them until Werdum beats Fedor a second time. Maybe then it'll sink in.

Maybe you missed the part of the fight where Fedor connected on Werdum and knocked him down. A decisive victory is where someone dominates all aspects of the fight. Fedor jumped into the one area where Werdum had the advantage.

Maybe you missed the part of the fight where Fedor connected on Werdum and knocked him down. A decisive victory is where someone dominates all aspects of the fight. Fedor jumped into the one area where Werdum had the advantage.

de·ci·sive
Pronunciation: \di-ˈsī-siv\
Function: adjective
1 : having the power or quality of deciding <a decisive battle>
2 : resolute, determined <a decisive manner>
3 : unmistakable, unquestionable <a decisive superiority>

synonyms see conclusive

I'm pretty sure making Fedor tap out DECIDED the fight. I'm also pretty sure there's no mistaking or questioning the fact that Fedor TAPPED out on his own because he was trapped and had no way out.

Did Fedor butt fuck your mom or somethin'? Or are you just stuck on Dana White's nuts? I love Brock to death, dudes my favorite fighter, but by no means is he a Top 10 Fighter right now.

You're over-zealous and highly misguided thought that Fedor isn't the GOAT and that apparently Brock/Shane/And the Rest are the best thing in the world.

all of this is taking away Werdum's win over a legend, he fucking made fedor tap out, come on lets give the guy some praise.

Sorry, I am late to this party but my god did Josh Thompson look good or what? I love the dude and he gave a great performance tonight.

Stay tuned for my random thoughts and comments as I catch up on the SF card, or come and talk to me about the already finished card.

You're over-zealous and highly misguided thought that Fedor isn't the GOAT and that apparently Brock/Shane/And the Rest are the best thing in the world.

Where in this entire thread did I claim EITHER of these things? Fedor lost, get over it. Werdum was the better fighter tonight and he's now gone down in history, deal with it.

Noooo. He's going down in history as beating Fedor, but by no means was he the better fighter. He knows this, yanno he said it after the fight.

Noooo. He's going down in history as beating Fedor, but by no means was he the better fighter. He knows this, yanno he said it after the fight.

And what, by your logic, somehow made Fedor the better fighter tonight? Please, enlighten me. Was it the fact he was goaded into dropping down into Werdum's guard like some rookie? Was it the fact that he didn't outmaneuver Werdum on the ground and was instead trapped in a submission? Was it the fact that he tapped out and LOST the fight? Do all of those things make Fedor the better fighter tonight in your eyes? Or maybe it was the fact that he knocked Werdum down and then couldn't finish, when Werdum kept Fedor down and DID finish. Yeah, that MUST be what made Fedor the better fighter tonight.

God, you really need to get over yourself.

And now Fedor being 'humble' is just Fedor being respectful, but Werdum being 'humble' is now him just accepting he got lucky and wasn't the better fighter, right? You must not think your shit stinks, either.

Whether you like it or not Werdum is going down in history as beating Fedor and only you and the fanatics will be claiming he was the better fighter tonight, dilusional as you are.

i think you misunderstood him, it doesnt say he is the better overall fighter, it says:

Werdum was the better fighter tonight

that i agree with, if fedor was the better fighter tonight then he wouldnt have made that mistake and won, but he didnt werdum won and was the better fighter tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back