• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
StrikeforceDiazCyborgLawlerJacareJan29Poster.gif

Main Card

Strikeforce Welterweight Championship

Nick Diaz
Nick-Diaz.jpg

vs.

Evangelista Santos
cyborg3.jpg

Strikeforce Middleweight Championship

Ronaldo Souza (No. 9 MW)
Souza.jpg

vs.

Robbie Lawler
robbie-lawler-holds-portrait.jpg

Rest of the Main Card

Roger Gracie vs. Trevor Prangley
Herschel Walker vs. Scott Carson

Undercard

Eric Lawson vs. Ron Keslar
Nathan Coy vs. Nate Moore
Germaine de Randamie vs. Stephanie Webber
Jenna Castillo vs. Charlene Gellner
Isaiah Hill vs. Bobby Stack
Lucas Gamaza vs. James Terry
Anthony Dariano vs. Alan Perez
Niko Jackson vs. Ricky Jackson
Sam Bracamonte vs. Amir Safiari​

Should be a great night of fights with two very interesting and exciting title fights. Nick Diaz has been one of the best fighters in the world for a few years now and it has been a pleasure to watch him grow. He will need to be careful though because Cyborg is heavy handed and could catch him. Hopefully Diaz isn't looking past Cyborg.

Lawler vs. Jacare could literally take place anywhere. Lawler has the definite advantage on the feet but Jacare is a master when the fight is on the ground. It will be interesting to see if Jacare tries to stand and bang with Robbie, if he does we could see another great KO from the Ruthless one.

Roger Gracie is a wonderful submission fighter, but he hasn't fought anybody as tough as Trevor Prangley so far in his career. Prangley is a warrior and knows how to win. Youth vs. experience is the story of this fight.

And Herschel Walker. MMA's own personal freak of nature. He may not be an all around great fighter but sure as hell is fun to watch. Hopefully he will get a win here tonight, but I wouldn't count his opponent out of this fight just yet.

I may not be here tonight for this LD guys so if I am not have a great time watching the show.

I didn't know about this, but thanks to Charter offering me a free 6 month subscription to Showtime, I can watch this.

Herschel Walker is amazing, and looks even better than he did last year.

However, I think this guy is even more of a can than the first guy he fought.

Herschel Walker is amazing, and looks even better than he did last year.

However, I think this guy is even more of a can than the first guy he fought.

I'm pretty sure, they'll feed him cans throughout his MMA career, but yeah, this guy is a bigger one then his first fight.

Let's get through one tournament first before starting to plan other tournaments in other weight classes.

I don't think Strikeforce even has 8 Light Heavyweights on the roster.

Let's get through one tournament first before starting to plan other tournaments in other weight classes.

I don't think Strikeforce even has 8 Light Heavyweights on the roster.

For real!! They would have to use some of their Middleweights, because they don't have enough LHW's that are worth while competing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back