So who is he?

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
no no. i take this back.

make it "The Tyrone".

Also, can you make it underlined? i noticed that some people here have like..bolded names and shit and i kinda wish i wouldve thought of that when i was making my account.

i remember on 9/11, i was 10 years old. we was sittin in history class an my teacher turned on the tv and stuff, and then right then the 2nd plane hit the tower. livin in paterson and all, my moms was scared cuz my dad had a friend who still worked as a firefighter in newyork, but after he called she was ok and stuff.

this kinda affected me tho. i kinda scared an all you know? i dont wanna go on no plane anymore. i mean wut if dat plane is the next attack and im on it, then ill be helpin them terroirst and shit, and i dont wanna do that.

hell naw homie. michael mccgulitty and dolph ziggler are first of all both heels, an shitty 1s at that. second of all, both of them homies can cut a promo to save der lifes. how can dey both have a feud when they both suck? this just stupid.

i think i may have the scariest one yet. my dad took me to see over the edge in 1999. i remember bein so excited to see undertaker vs stone cold for the title. i hated stone cold at the time and i remember cheerin for undertaker and shit durin that angle.

i was all pumped up and stuff for the match. i think my dad was cheerin for stone cold, and we was arguring an shit the whole time there on who was gonna win.

but when i saw owen hart fall durin that match i started crying and stuff, and my dad took me out of the arena. i never got to see what happened in the undertaker match, but i remember watchin later and finding out that he won, and i was all happy cause undertaker won.

You decide

That's what we're wondering ourselves.

Who are you alt boy?

We all knew who you were when you came back, Tdigs even made a thread on it.

True. Sully you should have waited. Maybe they would have thrown you in prison now you most likely are going to be ip banned.

shit-tyrone-get-it-together.jpg

I knew it was him straight off the bat though I didn't report it for a while.

Well it was a rather delayed reaction by MB

How easy is it to catch an alt via Maintenance Bot? I would have assumed it is pretty easy in most cases. I can never understand why guys make alts thinking they may get away with it, when I would think they'll get caught pretty much every time. What's the point?

If any account matches an IP MB sends a message in the board room saying something along the lines of:

Alert. Alt1 and Alt2 seem to be sharing the same IP. No soup for you! And you! And you!

How easy is it to catch an alt via Maintenance Bot? I would have assumed it is pretty easy in most cases. I can never understand why guys make alts thinking they may get away with it, when I would think they'll get caught pretty much every time. What's the point?

That they're people that have no lives so they invent one on here. Then when they think they're one of the family they post something stupid like he did and get banned, then they come back to make some big long post about their history here when, like most people, they meant jack here, like Sully, but they have to get in one last shot at everyone to make themselves feel better and convince themselves that they're right and everybody else is wrong.

As for MB, usually it'll catch them before they make a single post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back