stonecoldhell is my new favourite poster

It wasn't Yaz, nightmare. And I happen to love Sophistication, you fucks.

Loved her so much you had to keep her, huh? I knew it was a matter of time before you went off your meds & we had another situation on our hands. It's Albuquerque all over again, isn't it....

Honorable mentions to Kizzani

Kizzani said:
I know there are serious John Cena fans and I know this is going to make your little vaginas hurt. But I am too curious to know the truth.

In fairness this was a jokey spam thread. But I don't like the way he sneers down at Cena fans.

And

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=283009

Kizzani said:
It was only 4 years ago Kevin Nash (50) Debuted in TNA, along with Angle, Sting, Big Poppa Pump and more of course the WWE fans blasted TNA for their use of OLD talent.

Now not even 5 years later look at all you marks, Loving the Rock (42) begging for Stone Cold (50) and Hoping to see Sting (55) VS Undertaker (50) at Wrestlemania.

You beg for Zach Ryder and when you get him you realized he is shit and stopped caring. The fans change their opinions so fast and often it has to be hard to keep up with your crying and bitching.

Not to long ago people begged for Orton to become a heel, now your happy he is going face....I mean how can they keep up with the fans bullshit.....

Fans can't just enjoy the show, 40% because the show is bad and 60% because you're to Fing wishy washy.

I mean he somewhat has a point about wishy-washy fandoms, but all nerdy fandoms are like that, and he comes over as terribly arrogant when he says "look at all you marks" as if he is not a wrestling fan himself.

Loved her so much you had to keep her, huh? I knew it was a matter of time before you went off your meds & we had another situation on our hands. It's Albuquerque all over again, isn't it....

Everbody knows the best way to keep your woman is in the trunk of a '98 Jetta.

Picking a winner for the Iron Donkey award at the end of the year is looking more and more like an impossible task every other day. Same for the Rookie of the Year award... because there aren't any...

Same for the Rookie of the Year award... because there aren't any...

Awwhh yes, Award Season is right around the corner. But I thought WBL was the consensus choic-

Oh yeah! His fifteen minutes turned him crazy quicker than Lohan.

Well then it will have to be D-Man.

Larisano is probably ROTY by default. He technically joined in November of last year but there isn't anyone else.l

Picking a winner for the Iron Donkey award at the end of the year is looking more and more like an impossible task every other day. Same for the Rookie of the Year award... because there aren't any...

When is this Rookie of the Year award given, and what is the criteria?

I'm taking it home, whatever it is.

I recall saying this exact thing when picking up Sophistication, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back