Stone Cold won almost everytime over The Rock and Undertaker - only one clean win.

Also Austin is goat because even that he beat his wife bloody, he could still got cheered, even if noy many knew it in that time.

at first i was skeptical but then i read this

austin is truly the greatest of all time
he can stun his own fucking wife for realsies and still get cheered

undertaker and rock combined dont compare to this wife beating legend

taker would have to piledrive a baby through a steel table or something to be on his level

So using the OP's logic.... wouldn't Bret Hart be the greatest of all time? afterall he beat Austin in every profile match they had :lol:

Seriously I would put both Austin and Rock over Taker. Taker has never at any point in his career been the top #1 star in the company. His longevity as the #4 or #5 guy at any given time from 1991-2010 makes some assume that he is on that same elite group as Austin/Rock/Hogan... whilst hes a notch below on the legends pedetstal IMO. (He'd still generally rank high of course).

Takers star may have shone a lot longer, but didn't shine as bright.

Between Austin and Rock... I'd say Austin nicks it. He helped transform the industry in the late 90s.... perhaps only Hogan made a bigger impact than that in the mid 80s.
Whilst Rock gets the living legend treatment with all his WWE appearences (and even matches) this past 3 years or so.... Austins relations with WWE have been on-off... even frosty at times.... and the WWE of course don't tend to showcase stars of yesteryear unless they can make money out of them in the present.

You wanna know what's really funny OP?

Austin never pinned Triple H once he became "The Game", I guess HHH owns Austin right?

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back