Stone Cold won almost everytime over The Rock and Undertaker - only one clean win.

stonecoldhell

Occasional Pre-Show
All of you saying Undertaker and The Rock were bigger stars and longevity and hating on Austin Stone Cold.

Undertaker was never that good compare to Stone cold Steve Austin, he was an old man that had his streak. :p Nothing more if you compare to stone cold.
Stone cold was a better wrestler then both Undertaker and The Rock, and had better matches.

Stone cold steve austin owned Undertaker and The Rock like little girls, many many times. :disappointed: .

All of you hating on Austin and saying The Rock broke all records, and that Undertaker has his streak which is bigger.
Yes so what? Austin won everytime he fought Undertaker and The Rock !!?? (Rock only got 1 clean win)

Austin is goat, Because Stone Cold Steve austin won over Undertaker and Rock everytime, so put both Undertaker&The Rock against austin - and only one clean win and that was WM 19.

Doesn't that say something that they never won, barely once? :p Against the GOAT Austin.

Also Austin is goat because even that he beat his wife bloody, he could still got cheered, even if noy many knew it in that time.

That's how big austin is. Stone Cold Steve Austin was a much better wrestler and a star then Undertaker and The Rock.
steve austin stone cold>>>undertaker and the rock.

So all of you hating Stone Cold, you guys suck, all of you!!!!

Stone Cold never lost to Undertaker clean anytime. Undertaker was a bitch against Austin.

January 20, 1997 - RAW: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification.

May 11, 1997 - Cold Day in Hell: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin to retain the WWF title when Brian Pillman distracted Austin!

May 23, 1999 - Over the Edge: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin to win the WWF Heavyweight title! (Shane McMahon made a fast 3 count)

Smackdown, 2001: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification. (Kurt Angle Interference)

April 21, 2002 - Backlash: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold to become the #1 Contender to Hulk Hogan's Undisputed Title.( Austin lost despite having his foot on the rope when he was pinned.)

July 29, 1996 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker by COUNT OUT.

December 13, 1998 - Rock Bottom: Stone Cold Steve Austin defeating The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match.(kane helped)

August 30,1998 - Summerslam : Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to retain the WWF title.(clean win)

May 31, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker (WWF Champion) by Disqualification.

June 28, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to recapture the WWF Heavyweight title. .(clean win)

July 25, 1999 - Fully Loaded: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a First Blood match to retain the WWF title.(X-pac Interfered)

May 20, 2001  Judgment Day: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a No Holds Barred match to retain the WWF title. .(Triple H helped)

August 2, 1999  RAW: Main Event: Steve Austin vs The Undertaker ended in a NO CONTEST

So overall the Undertaker has 7 wins(one clean win) over Austin and Austin has 7 wins(2 clean wins) over Un

I might have missed something here. Who is hating on Steve Austin? I've not seen anything lately on the forum bashing him.

But I do think the OP is an idiot.

EDIT: And I would say the Mania streak that the Undertaker still holds is pretty dammed impressive. And you can say "So what" as many times as you'd like, but it isn't going to change the fact that it exists.

Being as I don't ever see much hate on Austin, I'd say you're just hating on the Taker.

As far as being a better wrestler and better matches, Undertaker has a far longer list of great matches than Austin could dream off. Austin was a bit sloppy. People paid to see him drink beer and hit stunners. Takers WM matches with Michaels greatly surpassed anything Austin ever even thought about. Undertaker was a WWF champion and he is so relevant to this day that at WrestleMania XXX in 2014, his 21 match undefeated streak at WrestleMania was broken and has boosted Brock Lesnar into the biggest star in pro wrestling today.

As far as clean wins, Austin never was one to put people over. That's been reported over years and looking back it's glaringly obvious. Undertaker was already established when Austin blew up. He didn't need clean wins over him. Everyone knew he was legit.

You rarely saw clean wins over Hogan. You rarely see clean wins over Cena. It's called being the number one guy and being protected.

You are an absolute buffoon. You obviously don't understand professional wrestling at all except "dis guy my favorite he better than everybody he is goat he don't loose clean!"

Moron.

All of you saying Undertaker and The Rock were bigger stars and longevity and hating on Austin Stone Cold.

Undertaker was never that good compare to Stone cold Steve Austin, he was an old man that had his streak. :p Nothing more if you compare to stone cold.
Stone cold was a better wrestler then both Undertaker and The Rock, and had better matches.

Stone cold steve austin owned Undertaker and The Rock like little girls, many many times. :disappointed: .

All of you hating on Austin and saying The Rock broke all records, and that Undertaker has his streak which is bigger.
Yes so what? Austin won everytime he fought Undertaker and The Rock !!?? (Rock only got 1 clean win)

Austin is goat, Because Stone Cold Steve austin won over Undertaker and Rock everytime, so put both Undertaker&The Rock against austin - and only one clean win and that was WM 19.

Doesn't that say something that they never won, barely once? :p Against the GOAT Austin.

Also Austin is goat because even that he beat his wife bloody, he could still got cheered, even if noy many knew it in that time.

That's how big austin is. Stone Cold Steve Austin was a much better wrestler and a star then Undertaker and The Rock.

Stone Cold never lost to Undertaker clean anytime. Undertaker was a bitch against Austin.

January 20, 1997 - RAW: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification.

May 11, 1997 - Cold Day in Hell: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin to retain the WWF title when Brian Pillman distracted Austin!

May 23, 1999 - Over the Edge: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin to win the WWF Heavyweight title! (Shane McMahon made a fast 3 count)

Smackdown, 2001: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification. (Kurt Angle Interference)

April 21, 2002 - Backlash: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold to become the #1 Contender to Hulk Hogan's Undisputed Title.( Austin lost despite having his foot on the rope when he was pinned.)

December 13, 1998 - Rock Bottom: Stone Cold Steve Austin defeating The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match.(kane helped)

August 30,1998 - Summerslam : Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to retain the WWF title.(clean win)

May 31, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker (WWF Champion) by Disqualification.

June 28, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to recapture the WWF Heavyweight title. .(clean win)

July 25, 1999 - Fully Loaded: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a First Blood match to retain the WWF title.(X-pac Interfered)

May 20, 2001  Judgment Day: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a No Holds Barred match to retain the WWF title. .(Triple H helped)

August 2, 1999  RAW: Main Event: Steve Austin vs The Undertaker ended in a NO CONTEST

So overall the Undertaker has 7 wins(one clean win) over Austin and Austin has 7 wins(2 clean wins) over Un

1. Nobody hates Austin. Grow up.
2. The matches and the winners and losers of them aren't fucking real. Grow up.
3. The streak was a big deal, as was the longevity of the Undertaker. Grow up.
4. The Rock's overall popularity(in and out if WWE) probably DID surpass Austin's eventually. Grow up.
5. Everyone gives Austin his due as one of the best ever. Grow up.
6. Grow up.
7. Log off and never come back. Pretty please.

Backlash 2002 Undertaker pinned Austin clean to become WWE title number one contender. trust me those guys faced off more than 14 times over the years. Your argument is just bloody stupis. the 3 of them were the biggest names on the planet in wrestling at that time. between 197 and 1999 Austin went 30 ppv's without losing cleanly. only when Mankind pinned him at summerslam 1999 did he finally actually properly stare at the ceiling. Mankind beat Undertaker more than anyone else in Takers career so by your stupid logic it means Mankind was better than them all

I keep reading this post and picturing some little kid who tends goats in Eastern Europe writing this and thinking that Austin is a goat. I know that makes zero sense, but neither did the original post.

But to the point...The Ultimate Warrior was very rarely beaten in the ring, therefore he must be the best ever.

That is the logic here, right?

Pretty stupid, right?

And what's crazy is that I don't even have a problem with Austin, or someone considering him the bestest, most awesomest wrestler EVAR. Hell, I think there's a very strong case to be made to that effect. But in reality, all 3 of these guys were great -- peers of each other.

This OP is clearly a troll, and this is like his 5th thread of this kind. Why is he not banned or warned? I think the OP hates Stone Cold and pretends to be an obnoxious fan, so that the rest of us get annoyed with Stone Cold. Stupid logic, I know. But the OP doesn't seem very bright.

Being as I don't ever see much hate on Austin, I'd say you're just hating on the Taker.

As far as being a better wrestler and better matches, Undertaker has a far longer list of great matches than Austin could dream off. Austin was a bit sloppy. People paid to see him drink beer and hit stunners. Takers WM matches with Michaels greatly surpassed anything Austin ever even thought about. Undertaker was a WWF champion and he is so relevant to this day that at WrestleMania XXX in 2014, his 21 match undefeated streak at WrestleMania was broken and has boosted Brock Lesnar into the biggest star in pro wrestling today.

As far as clean wins, Austin never was one to put people over. That's been reported over years and looking back it's glaringly obvious. Undertaker was already established when Austin blew up. He didn't need clean wins over him. Everyone knew he was legit.

You are an absolute buffoon. You obviously don't understand professional wrestling at all except "dis guy my favorite he better than everybody he is goat he don't loose clean!"

Moron.

You all hate so much on Austin, I have seen it on other forums.

But we all know Austin won the matches against Taker, and Austin was a better wrestler.

He won all matches.

This OP is clearly a troll

Yeah, if I don't have the same opinions as you, that's make me a troll. Great logic!"

Everybody has to have same opinion as you?

I have defended Austin and on other forums, not so much on this one, but there a lot of hate on Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Just because some politics coming through now and that he beat his wife. He was still cheered and loved.

So I couldn't give a ratass. I will defend Austin.

And I will point out the facts as you can see on my first post, where Undertaker didn't beat Austin clean anytime.

Hell, not even The Rock beat Austin clean except his last match.

That proves Austin didn't take shit from anybody of your "stars" - he just pissing on them because that's how big Stone Cold was against Undertaker and The Rock.

I have to admit I've never gotten why WWE never booked the Rock to beat Austin until towards the end of their runs. Anyone know of the was something more behind this?

I do think the creator of this topic needs to grow up though, you know finishes are pre-determined right?

I have to admit I've never gotten why WWE never booked the Rock to beat Austin until towards the end of their runs. Anyone know of the was something more behind this?

I do think the creator of this topic needs to grow up though, you know finishes are pre-determined right?

Because no matter how much people want to disagree, Austin was the top guy in the WWF at that time. And he was booked as such, he was protected because he was the top guy and was treated like it. Austins record against Rock shows you the wwe believed in him more, even if the wwe shouldn't have.

As far as Austin being the best ever, meh. He's up there but I'd consider Misawa and Hogan better than Austin.

Because no matter how much people want to disagree, Austin was the top guy in the WWF at that time. And he was booked as such, he was protected because he was the top guy and was treated like it. Austins record against Rock shows you the wwe believed in him more, even if the wwe shouldn't have.

As far as Austin being the best ever, meh. He's up there but I'd consider Misawa and Hogan better than Austin.

But to not even get a win over him during their feud is bizarre don't you think? Usually the bad guy gets a some sort of a win over the face and then the face gets his revenge later.

But to not even get a win over him during their feud is bizarre don't you think? Usually the bad guy gets a some sort of a win over the face and then the face gets his revenge later.

Yeah, but honestly the Rock wasn't good enough that he didn't have to beat Austin, and still keep his heat. Most Heels (which is mostly what the Rock was) get the win by cheating to keep that heat. The Rock didn't need it. Austin was the guy, and he gave people their go home moment every time when he fought the Rock. Which was great in one way and never really did any damage to the Rock.

Plus Rock wasn't the number two guy to austin. Vince was, no matter what anyone says Vince won the RR, and was always in the big moments with Austin. So to me Rock never needed to get over on Austin as long as Vince could.

If there's anything that we can learn from when John Cena was being pushed to the moon even after loss after loss, while CM Punk held the WWE title for over 400 days, is that wins and losses have nothing to do with a guy's push or how great a guy is. Listing out every single win and loss is kind of pointless.

Chris Jericho is the greatest of all time because he beat Stone Cold over and over again in his career.

No Way Out 2002, February 4th 2002, December 10th 2001, Vengeance 2001, Survivor Series 2001, November 13th 2001, September 17th 2001, June 18th 2001, June 5th 2001, May 21st 2001....so there you go.

Jericho has a rock band and Stone Cold just acts tough, the only people he can beat up are girls. Jericho can legitimately rock your face off or break your back if he wanted to. Jericho has over 1000 holds and Stone Cold had 1, which was a move he stole from Bret Hart because Stone Cold is a thief! Stone Cold never beat the Rock and Stone Cold in the same night! So Jericho is better. Jericho was the longest reigning undisputed champion of the WWF/E but Stone Cold never won the belt! So damn, Steve Austin must not have been that good!

Nobody hates Austin. At least I never met someone here who hates him lol. So its 100% troll or a kid. Or both...

Well from what I managed to get from old stories about Austin he was and is very egotistic character. Didnt want to put HHH over in 1999, walk after he didnt wanted to put Lesnar over etc. While Rock had no problem in losing, Austin had a bit problem with that. Add that he was arguablly biggest star of an Attitude Era and you can see how would that affect booking in his favors...

Not saying that he needed it(he was biggest star of an era offcourse he would win at least 95% of the times) just that he had hard time even in that 5% when he needed to lose. :)

So this again.

Made up claims that "everyone" bashes Steve Austin and no one has anything good to say about him.
When in reality a large number of people on this form praise Austin for what he did in the ring.
Some of us criticize Steve for being a wife beater. That upsets you?
Steve Austin took his ball and went home because he didn't want to put Brock Lesnar over. That doesn't show you that he was selfish?

The Undertaker was notorious for doing what he had to do in order to help the business. If that meant losing to the hottest star in the company at the time he'd do it.

I know nothing about Rocky behind the scenes but he did come work a program with Cena where he won and then returned the favor the following year. So maybe Rocky did what he was told behind the scenes as well?

The overall Rocky vs Stone Cold feud in itself is more memorable than wins and losses. Had all the matches not been put down in a list for me to see I honestly wouldn't have remembered who won and lost.

On a side note I'd love to see the OP and The Boss debate who is better. Steve Austin or Hulk Hogan?

The better wrestler is the one who has the most predetermined wins?

I guess I don't understand.

I suppose I'll get back to watching the UFC.

I use this to combat Attitude Era luverz and Cena haterz and say if you hate Cena you must have wanted to kill Stone Cold Steve Austin because he never put over shit. I'm a little confused by your data though because at the beginning you say Austin never lost clean to Undertaker which I thought to be the case, you don't mention him losing clean to Taker, then at the end you say Undertaker has one clean win over him. From WrestleMania 14 to WrestleMania 19 I can actually only remember Austin losing 1 match clean and that was his very last match against the Rock. I'd love to know the actual number of times he lost cleanly from that time period.

For fucks sake. Are you really going to jump on this again? I have been waiting for another inmate in the Prison section. Please keep up the good work. Just so i don't get flagged. I think SCSA is the best bald wrestler ever. He's better than Goldberg and Gillberg combined. I don't see anyone hating his wrestling career. Move on.

I am not sure what your point is - Austin never put guys over cleanly, Taker/Rock couldn't beat Austin,...? In storyline, all those wins made sense. Think of Cena and the Nexus. How many of Cena's wins made no sense? This generally wasn't the case here. When Austin was champ, Vince was trying to screw him over so a lot of dq wins and such made sense as the idea wasn't to beat Austin but to beat down Austin. As for Austin's personal life and being greatest, you really want to start down that path? Flair is a douche, HBK was a prima-donna, Hogan screwed over guys weekly. They all have personal issues but for characters, Austin probably is the greatest.

Hmm so we dont mention house shows........probably because Austin didnt wrestle on many of them.
The Rock and Undertaker havent publicly been known to assault women either.
The Rock and Undertaker have always appeared to play ball when it came time to doing the honours, Austin has a long history of refusing to do jobs, put talent over or follow creative directives. This isnt hating on Austin, this is stating facts.

Hmm so we dont mention house shows........probably because Austin didnt wrestle on many of them.
The Rock and Undertaker havent publicly been known to assault women either.
The Rock and Undertaker have always appeared to play ball when it came time to doing the honours, Austin has a long history of refusing to do jobs, put talent over or follow creative directives. This isnt hating on Austin, this is stating facts.

Who cares that Undertaker and Rock was doing more honours and putting talent over?? They were shitty anyways.

Following creatice directives and so on. Austin is a royal king in WWE he can do whatever he wants.

Austin did shit on Rock and Undertaker but he still get cheered. He owned WWE and did what he wanted. He owned you all.

That's the facts for all of you.

Who cares that Undertaker and Rock was doing more honours and putting talent over?? They were shitty anyways.

Following creatice directives and so on. Austin is a royal king in WWE he can do whatever he wants.

Austin did shit on Rock and Undertaker but he still get cheered. He owned WWE and did what he wanted. He owned you all.

Austin won the last WZ tourney, there is no bias against him. If there is any it's only because he's the ray rice of WWE and should be in jail. Secondly, yes Austin > Rock and taker, still doesn't change the fact he'll never be a misawa or Hogan.

... none of those are facts.

The first statement is an opinion... one that's not widely held by anyone who's even seen a few of Rock's and Taker's matches.

The second statement has been proven false. Austin tried to do whatever he wanted by walking out and not facing Brock Lesnar, and he paid a price for it.

The third statement is also proven false. Ownership of another human being was made illegal when slavery was outlawed. Austin was born after slavery ended, ergo he couldn't have owned anyone.

Those are not the facts for us. There are no actual facts in the statement. Don't say you have facts and then provide things that are not facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back