• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So my friend got into a fight today...

Why in.. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DO A WRESTLING MOVE IN A FIGHT.

That destroyed all of your credibility at school. Once people hear that you super kicked a guy, you're not going to be bad ass, but more of a laughing stock. Not to mention like everyone else said "it completely destroys your guard, leaving you open for a serious counter". And I'm sure that neither of you could actually fight, so I forgive you.

Come on, I've heard some stupid things but this was just borderline ******ed.
Next time go for something that looks ten times as bad ass... hit em with a fucking spear at least that will take the wind out of em and give you the upper hand.
Dude. He destroyed his guard, but the other guy did nothing about that and got kicked in the face. Now let's think about who really loses credibility in that situation.

Yeah, I'm with CoCo, at my high school it would've been pretty awesome to see someone get Super Kicked. I would've definitely Marked out.

I used to do MMA but I'm focusing on my studies now.grade 11 is important

You don't do MMA. You train in separate martial arts than use those skills you learned in those martial arts to your advantage in a fight. You can't train MMA. Someone whose trained once in their life knows this.

I've done three training sessions with a friend who does MMA but no way would I be able to use those abilities in a fight. I can't exactly headkick someone if they're pounding me down or get them in a clinch.

How about Jiu Jitsu? Nobody on the streets has any idea what the fuck their doing on the floor they just wing punches. Easy to grab an arm, and break it. Also i'm pretty sure if you trained extensively in kick boxing, or Muay Thai you would easily be able to destroy most people who have never trained. Again though your friend does not do MMA. You cannot train MMA. It's like saying you train UFC.

How about Jiu Jitsu? Nobody on the streets has any idea what the fuck their doing on the floor they just wing punches. Easy to grab an arm, and break it. Also i'm pretty sure if you trained extensively in kick boxing, or Muay Thai you would easily be able to destroy most people who have never trained. Again though your friend does not do MMA. You cannot train MMA. It's like saying you train UFC.

I mean that i trained in different forms of MMA.I trained about 2 years in Kickboxing and Muay Thai each.

I mean that i trained in different forms of MMA.I trained about 2 years in Kickboxing and Muay Thai each.

I trained 5 years in the art of knowing when someone lies, I don't care if it isn't a Martial Art.

The fact is that you only changed your "MMA training" format when called on it twice leads me to believe that you are full of shit. I'd believe that Fury's grandfather did actually invent Subway before I believe this.

There are gyms that train alot of Martial Arts that makes them an MMA gym but they can't teach MMA as a discipline.

Your welcome.

I trained 5 years in the art of knowing when someone lies, I don't care if it isn't a Martial Art.

The fact is that you only changed your "MMA training" format when called on it twice leads me to believe that you are full of shit. I'd believe that Fury's grandfather did actually invent Subway before I believe this.

There are gyms that train alot of Martial Arts that makes them an MMA gym but they can't teach MMA as a discipline.

Your welcome.

Im probally gonna sound like a ****** and get hated on for this but whose Furyof5 and whats subway?unless you mean the sandwitch shop.

I've done three training sessions with a friend who does MMA but no way would I be able to use those abilities in a fight. I can't exactly headkick someone if they're pounding me down or get them in a clinch.

The man in my sig is named Rickson Gracie. His family pretty much started the art of Jiu Jitsu. Each generation of Gracies had their own family champion. This family champion would fight anyone who questioned their Martial Art. Rickson was the family champion of his era, and is considered by many including myself to have the greatest Jiu Jitsu ever. He has had countless street fights some of which are on youtube where he has won by using Jiu Jitsu only. Not even throwing a punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back