• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your first fight.

I don't tend to strike. I get up close, take him down and grapple. He tends to give up after some joint or small joint manipulation.

My first fight was in 4th grade with my former bestfriend. He was running his mouth and just basicly bieng a assclown. I tried to ignore it but then he decieded it would be funny to take a hand full of dirt and throw it in my eyes then run. Well , My Dad seen him do that and told me "Son , If you dont kick his ass you're grounded for a week" So i waited a bit and he came back in about 30 minutes on rollerblades. i waited for him to get close to me and i clotheslined him and we started rolling down a hill punching each other. Eventualy we both got up and brung the fight to my backyard. There the fight ended more quickly. I kicked him in the stomache and punched him in the face twice. Then he went down and i jumped on his back and punched him in the back of the head until his brother pulled me off of him. When i returned to the front yard my Dad and his best friend was both giving my high fives and my Mom was pissed. It was good times.

Then guy who's ass i kicked is now a high school starting QB. So that means i have infinante bragging rights.

No , That says that i'm a badass. I wouldnt even brag about kicking the dude's ass if he wouldnt have turned into a prick. I think the 0-10 record got to his head.

My first fight was in 4th grade with my former bestfriend. He was running his mouth and just basicly bieng a assclown. I tried to ignore it but then he decieded it would be funny to take a hand full of dirt and throw it in my eyes then run. Well , My Dad seen him do that and told me "Son , If you dont kick his ass you're grounded for a week" So i waited a bit and he came back in about 30 minutes on rollerblades. i waited for him to get close to me and i clotheslined him and we started rolling down a hill punching each other. Eventualy we both got up and brung the fight to my backyard. There the fight ended more quickly. I kicked him in the stomache and punched him in the face twice. Then he went down and i jumped on his back and punched him in the back of the head until his brother pulled me off of him. When i returned to the front yard my Dad and his best friend was both giving my high fives and my Mom was pissed. It was good times.

Then guy who's ass i kicked is now a high school starting QB. So that means i have infinante bragging rights.

punching people in the back of the head is dangerous and cheap. You move down a peg.

It was scattered shots. All in the head and back area. I was in 4th grade so that just seemed like the thing to do. Now i'd line that S.O.B up and give him a Orton punt.

It was scattered shots. All in the head and back area. I was in 4th grade so that just seemed like the thing to do. Now i'd line that S.O.B up and give him a Orton punt.

I find it hard to believe your a christian. A punt kick can probably kill someone.

Dude you're clearly full shit plain and simple

I had to punt a dog once. I didnt do it full force but it was a huge dog that jumped on my Mom's little house dog. I had to do it or it woul have killed the little dog. Call it abuse if you want , I call it bieng a hero.

I had to punt a dog once. I didnt do it full force but it was a huge dog that jumped on my Mom's little house dog. I had to do it or it woul have killed the little dog. Call it abuse if you want , I call it bieng a hero.

You killed one of gods creatures!?

You killed one of gods creatures!?

No , I would never intentionaly kill a dog. I just kicked it hard enough to stare it away. But there was this time where i did have to kill one of Gods creatures. I was alone in the woods on a snowy Saturday morning. Then out of nowhere a gigantic grizzly bear charged me and headbutted me. It sent me flying through the air about 15 feet away so i had time to think about what my next move would be. First i thought about running but then i thought to myself "HELL NO , CCS RUNS FROM NO BEAR!" I then layed there silently untill the bear approached me. Then as he stuck his head towards me i struck like a midnight ninja and trapped the bear in the dreaded GOGOPLATA! The bear put up a valiant fight but after a few minutes of struggle the bear passed put with a single trickle of blood running out of it's mouth. I then stood triumphant over the bear that i killed using my own 2 hands.

I've never actually been in a fight, technically.

But, in eighth grade, I went to public school one year. There was this kid.. Matthew Dimmick was his name. Everyone hated him. So, Matt was about 4'5.. I was pretty small too.. I stood about 4'10. Well, since I wasn't that much bigger than him, he liked to try and pick on me. We had weight training together, so much of that happened in the locker room. The first time, I think, was when he jumped on my back. I asked him to get off. When he started to choke me out, I ran fast as I could at the wall, turned and slammed him into it. He let go and sat on the ground for a good 15 minutes.

Another time, he stole my shoes after he got done dressing down. I walked out of the locker room. He was parading around the gym with them. I asked again for him to give them back. When he didn't, I went Norcal on his ass. I sprinted at him and speared him. I didn't punch him for fear of getting in trouble, but I did get my shoes back.

And another time.. As we were waiting for the bell to ring, he stole my backpack. I didn't bother asking this time. I just ran after him, grabbed his arm, and dropped him down into the crossface. The crossface hurts like a mother. He cried.

I gained a lot of popularity after that. Of course, I felt bad for the kid because he had no friends. But, he was an ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back