• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I fuckin' hate people...

Aside from the desire to trip over himself seeing things your way, what other qualifications does your principal lack?

Hmm...stares at the high school girls in the hallway, chooses favorites, oh, and did I mention no principal's license. Or degree. Not sure wether it's a degree or license you have to have for the job. Probably both.

Hmm...stares at the high school girls in the hallway, chooses favorites, oh, and did I mention no principal's license. Or degree. Not sure wether it's a degree or license you have to have for the job. Probably both.

That'd be the type of principal I'd be, the one good thing about high school girls, no matter how old I get, they stay the same age and favorites FTW...

anyways, I think it very state to state as what you need to become a principal, but I do believe you likely need a degree of sorts, or go through some sort of other program. :shrug:

Wouldn't he not be doing his job properly if he ignored girls and let them do whatever they please?

I agree with keeping an eye on them.

He stares at the girls to make sure they're not dumping water on each others heads and fighting. He chooses favourites because clearly they're the better ones. And I guarantee he has a license. They don't just hand out principal jobs.

Again, idiot.

Maybe he's checking to make sure those girls are within the dress code at your school? And how would you know if he doesn't have a degree or license?

Self defense over a kid dumping water on you? Seriously? Fucking seriously?

You should have been the bigger man and walked away. Gone to the bathroom, washed the fucking strawberry water off, and shown everyone in your school that you're above pussy people like that bitch.

But no. You pushed him. And now you're claiming self defense? Maybe if he had hit you first. He dumped the water, you shoved twice, he hit you in the face. The only person defending himself then is the bastard who dumped the water.

Self defense over a kid dumping water on you? Seriously? Fucking seriously?

You should have been the bigger man and walked away. Gone to the bathroom, washed the fucking strawberry water off, and shown everyone in your school that you're above pussy people like that bitch.

But no. You pushed him. And now you're claiming self defense? Maybe if he had hit you first. He dumped the water, you shoved twice, he hit you in the face. The only person defending himself then is the bastard who dumped the water.

duck008375-2c8e7bd975.jpg

I agree with Razor.

At least one duckling made it over... :(

And yeah I agree with Razor, no good comes out of violence, unless it's MMA, boxing or wrestling.

Kimora's work, too. So do Urinagi Suplexes.

So do Backbreakers.

I kind of miss high school. Those were the days.
Hmm yes i do too sometimes, the schoolyard violence tactics, perving on hot female teachers.

At least one duckling made it over... :(

And yeah I agree with Razor, no good comes out of violence, unless it's MMA, boxing or wrestling.

Hahaha, i chased a dude around in the schoolyard with a sledgehammer back in highschool after he pulled down my pants for some reason, so everyone stood back, Yes i had a Triple H moment.

Hahaha, i chased a dude around in the schoolyard with a sledgehammer back in highschool after he pulled down my pants for some reason, so everyone stood back, Yes i had a Triple H moment.

While it may have looked awesome, that's kinda taking it a bit too far I'm guessing?

Besides, how in the world did you get your hands on a sledgehammer?

While it may have looked awesome, that's kinda taking it a bit too far I'm guessing?

Besides, how in the world did you get your hands on a sledgehammer?

The guy was an asshole to me all way through high school, and the sledgehammer was lying next to the groundskeepers shed....his name was Mr. Stark and he looked like Santa Claus...best grounds keepper ever.

The guy was an asshole to me all way through high school, and the sledgehammer was lying next to the groundskeepers shed....his name was Mr. Stark and he looked like Santa Claus...best grounds keepper ever.

I'd still say it's an extreme thing to resolve to chasing someone with a sledgehammer, but I guess that's just me.

You know what I hate....

Reading through the forums with 50 posts per day, getting to a certain place and Accidently FUCKING CLICKING SOMEBODY'S STUPID FUCKING SIG and getting redirected to another thread, I calm down go back find my position only to FUCKING DO IT AGAIN.

Ugh, sorry had to get it off my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back