Your first fight.

Funnily enough, I've never been in a real fight. I was once part of a minature trampoline wrestling federation for all of a week while my Mom was in hospital so I lived at a friend's house, but I have never actually had a real fight. I'm not a very confrontational person.

Funnily enough, I've never been in a real fight. I was once part of a minature trampoline wrestling federation for all of a week while my Mom was in hospital so I lived at a friend's house, but I have never actually had a real fight. I'm not a very confrontational person.

Nobody ever started one with you?

Not really. I tend to fight with my words rather than my fists. Admittedly, one guy got real pissed at me once and threatened to take a swing at me, but one of his friends thought he was over-reacting and calmed him down. Quite luckily really, he would porbably have killed me.

Not really. I tend to fight with my words rather than my fists. Admittedly, one guy got real pissed at me once and threatened to take a swing at me, but one of his friends thought he was over-reacting and calmed him down. Quite luckily really, he would porbably have killed me.

If somebody starts a fight, then they want one. You're best off getting the first blow in. Balls, preferably.

Never really had a fight, but the closest thing would be with my father. He was being his usual asshole of a self, and he brought his wife (my stepmother) into my house, knowing that my mother and grandmother would be more offended than humanly possible at that. I left the room for a bit, and when I came back, she was eating some candy that my girlfriend at the time had given me as a gift for my birthday. I asked what the hell was she doing and he told me to have respect for her. I told him to get out of my house, and he said he'd do what he wanted where he wanted. I replied with in that case so will I and I hit him in the jaw. He looked as if he was going to return the favor, but after looking at me he took his wife and left.

My first real fight was at the bus stop in sixth grade. Me and the kid across the street had been having a war for some time. He would talk shit and run off. So one day, at the bus stop he started talking shit and I clocked him. His brother walked up to hit me, and I clocked him too. Well, the first kid got back up and hit me, like a girl, so I laughed at him and grabbed him and threw him up against a tree. I hit him in the guy a couple of times and then I grabbed his head and slammed it repeatedly into the tree. His brother had a balck eye and never jumped back in. The poor kid I fought got to school with a black eye and a bloody nose and ratted on me. I had to go to the principal's office and tell him what happened. I said he swung at me and kept repeating that answer to every question. Soon enough, I was at In School Suspension for fighting on the bus stop, which apparently counts as school property.

I beat that little fucks ass, and I never had a problem with him again. The 8th graders from our bus stop took me to meet their friends after school and told them about the fight, and I got to smoke my first cigarette with the cool kids.

Oh gosh let's see, I got in a lot of fights when I was in fifth grade (I think I was 10), but I think one of my first ones (and the one most people remember) is this fight I had with a guy in my class. It was almost the end of the day, and for some reason that I can't even remember that well (might've had something to do with my cursing out his other friend not really sure, I was wild at that age LOL) he just hit me in the back with, from what I remember, one of the textbooks we had. I was FURIOUS, turned around and grabbed one of the wooden clipboards we kept on our desks and smacked him on the head with it. He punched me in my side and I tried to punch him back, but I missed so I tackled him, tried punching him again and actually hit him this time on the side of his jaw. And then my bus came so I got up, kicked him on side (payback!) and ran to get on it. But yeah we apologized to each other later on and were good friends for a while after that. :D

Ironically the guy I've caused most injury to (he cracked his rib), I never meant to harm.

Flames Out
Dragon

Never really had a fight, but the closest thing would be with my father. He was being his usual asshole of a self, and he brought his wife (my stepmother) into my house, knowing that my mother and grandmother would be more offended than humanly possible at that. I left the room for a bit, and when I came back, she was eating some candy that my girlfriend at the time had given me as a gift for my birthday. I asked what the hell was she doing and he told me to have respect for her. I told him to get out of my house, and he said he'd do what he wanted where he wanted. I replied with in that case so will I and I hit him in the jaw. He looked as if he was going to return the favor, but after looking at me he took his wife and left.

Damn. KB, respect to you, you stood up to him. I have to admit, in that situation, I don't think I would. Might have something to do with the fact that my Dad's a black belt, but still, I wouldn't.

No , I would never intentionaly kill a dog. I just kicked it hard enough to stare it away. But there was this time where i did have to kill one of Gods creatures. I was alone in the woods on a snowy Saturday morning. Then out of nowhere a gigantic grizzly bear charged me and headbutted me. It sent me flying through the air about 15 feet away so i had time to think about what my next move would be. First i thought about running but then i thought to myself "HELL NO , CCS RUNS FROM NO BEAR!" I then layed there silently untill the bear approached me. Then as he stuck his head towards me i struck like a midnight ninja and trapped the bear in the dreaded GOGOPLATA! The bear put up a valiant fight but after a few minutes of struggle the bear passed put with a single trickle of blood running out of it's mouth. I then stood triumphant over the bear that i killed using my own 2 hands.

Just in case somebody didnt see it.

Some kid i picked on for years one day decides to stand up to me. He tells me hes been taking Taekwondo to defend himself. So he gets in his stance and everything and i just shove him to the ground and kick his rib. I stomped on his back for a few minutes. Then he just crawled away.

That was you. :icon_eek:

My first fight was in 4th grade with my former bestfriend. He was running his mouth and just basicly bieng a assclown. I tried to ignore it but then he decieded it would be funny to take a hand full of dirt and throw it in my eyes then run. Well , My Dad seen him do that and told me "Son , If you dont kick his ass you're grounded for a week" So i waited a bit and he came back in about 30 minutes on rollerblades. i waited for him to get close to me and i clotheslined him and we started rolling down a hill punching each other. Eventualy we both got up and brung the fight to my backyard. There the fight ended more quickly. I kicked him in the stomache and punched him in the face twice. Then he went down and i jumped on his back and punched him in the back of the head until his brother pulled me off of him. When i returned to the front yard my Dad and his best friend was both giving my high fives and my Mom was pissed. It was good times.

Then guy who's ass i kicked is now a high school starting QB. So that means i have infinante bragging rights.

God's not gonna like that. :/

And another time.. As we were waiting for the bell to ring, he stole my backpack. I didn't bother asking this time. I just ran after him, grabbed his arm, and dropped him down into the crossface. The crossface hurts like a mother. He cried.

I've always wondereed what that would feel like.

I've never been in a fight though, I'm too nice and what not. Besides, I'd just kick everyone's ass with my rasslin' moves.

Never been in a fight. I once was about to punch a guy that was acting like a dick and he fucking ran away. :lmao: BUt i'm just too nice.

My record in fights-2 wins 1 loss
I punched a guy who was bothering me in the 4th grade,,,,

Next year I got punched while in a fight...felt horrible.

freshman year of highschool....this ******* kept taunting me and began to flick my ear until I snapped.....I punched him in the face and earned the respect of the entire football team that day...therefore I got through high school all right.

I did have my shoulder rammed thru a car door several times by this idiot I was trying to stop from messing with my friends car but I dont count that as a fight.

My first fight... I had just moved to a new town a couple months before my 9th birthday. I decided to go walk down to my new school to check out the playground n stuff, because it was still summer vacation and whatnot. Well, I got there and there was a kid shooting hoops by himself, so I figured, "Fuck it, I'll try and make a new friend." I asked him if he wanted to play and the lil bastard pushed me and pulled me into a headlock. I swear, without missing a beat, I reached up over his neck, squeezed, broke his headlock, and gave him a good ol' fashioned Russian Leg Sweep...on the asphault. I don't know how, but I ended up falling on TOP of him... Shortest...Fight....Ever....Of All Time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back