• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So my friend got into a fight today...

Man the way you guys are making it to be I shouldve ran got 7 tables put him on them climbed to the top of the school roof and did a double starship pain peoples elbow thing

don't worry thunder, even if you did have a video everybody would call "fake!"

When I was in 10th grade, my friend's girlfriend was arguing with her ex about something and when she went to walk away he grabbed her wrist and yelled at her, calling her a ****e and white trash and whatnot. Then my friend grabbed the janitor's ladder and hit him with it, shouting "I'll get a table next time, jabroni!" Needless to say he was expelled for using a weapon.

Thunder what's the matter with you?

Sweet Chin Music is old news, Corkscrew Moonsault him while laying on a burning table wrapped with barbed wire.

Thunder what's the matter with you?

Sweet Chin Music is old news, Corkscrew Moonsault him while laying on a burning table wrapped with barbed wire.

Hear i was thinking SCM was enough.Honestly whats next?Triple Backflip into a Corkscrew into a Elbow Drop while Juggling three chainsaws onto three burning tables wrapped in barbed wire and have steel steps underneath the tables.

Hear i was thinking SCM was enough.Honestly whats next?Triple Backflip into a Corkscrew into a Elbow Drop while Juggling three chainsaws onto three burning tables wrapped in barbed wire and have steel steps underneath the tables.

Furyof5 would have beaten all of you all at once, if you don't have at least 15-20 people....... duck him. Even with his grandfathers specialty Subway sub in one hand he would have casually beaten you all.

True story.

see you guys are all wrong.. The only thing he should've done was an RKO.. Or in my day we called it a Diamond Cutter. The element of surprise is unparalleled. Plus someone shouting "RKO!" in the background is much more effective than shouting "Sweet Chin Music!" Then you could've pounded your fists on the concrete.

grade 11 is important
Hardly. Grade 11 is easy as piss.

Either way, a super kick is a really dumb move in a real fight, you're way too open and it's so easy to see coming and to counter. Either you or the other guy, or likely both of you, are poor fighters. Also, getting into a fight at school isn't really anything to boast about, just highlights your immaturity.

Also also, vid or it didn't happen. Otherwise, silly and possibly fake story is silly and possibly fake.

Why in.. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DO A WRESTLING MOVE IN A FIGHT.

That destroyed all of your credibility at school. Once people hear that you super kicked a guy, you're not going to be bad ass, but more of a laughing stock. Not to mention like everyone else said "it completely destroys your guard, leaving you open for a serious counter". And I'm sure that neither of you could actually fight, so I forgive you.

Come on, I've heard some stupid things but this was just borderline ******ed.
Next time go for something that looks ten times as bad ass... hit em with a fucking spear at least that will take the wind out of em and give you the upper hand.

see you guys are all wrong.. The only thing he should've done was an RKO.. Or in my day we called it a Diamond Cutter. The element of surprise is unparalleled. Plus someone shouting "RKO!" in the background is much more effective than shouting "Sweet Chin Music!" Then you could've pounded your fists on the concrete.

I believe the fist pounding comes before RKO?

After the RKO, he'd have to have an epileptic fit and shake violently then grab his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back