I wasted $70 on a Video Game CW

This is exactly what they do, I know because I have tired

The only way I use that to my advantage, is by returning games that aren't reading properly.. and claiming I "got it for my birthday/holiday, and it's not reading".

I get a replacement, instead of re-paying $60.00+

It's the confederation bridge, it's like 9 miles long and it connects PEI to New Brunswick. You have to pay $40 to get off the island, which I think is fucked up, but what are ya gonna do.

Oh IDK, maybe move off the mother fucking island, seriously dude what kind of dumb fuck lives on an Island that they charge you $40 to leave?!

The only way I use that to my advantage, is by returning games that aren't reading properly.. and claiming I "got it for my birthday/holiday, and it's not reading".

I get a replacement, instead of re-paying $60.00+

Where the fuck are you people buying your games?!?!?, I have never ever payed more than $50 for a fucking game in my life

Where the fuck are you people buying your games?!?!?, I have never ever payed more than $50 for a fucking game in my life

Xbox 360 & PS3 games are $59.99 (ie. 60) new.

At Gamestop, the local used video game store, at most when they're that price new.. you can only find them for $5.00 cheaper, used.

On a side note. I use Gamefly to purchase most of my games. 10% discount for being a member over a year. $5.00 free coupons every 3 months. And great prices in general.

I bought Lego Batman for under $20.00. I could've purchased TNA iMPACT! for under $16.00.. but still thought that was a rip-off. :lmao:

The cheapest game I ever purchased, NHL 2K8 from K-Mart. $2.00!!! :lmao: Once the "next year" games come out, they have no concept of "slowly marking down". LOL

Canada, Games are usually $80 new now a days.

What kinda games are you buying? Yeah, I've seen some that much, but most are only $70. I can only remember Afro Samuri and Cid Meyers C.R. cost $80, and CMCR is now only about $50.

I'd never spend more then $70 on a game.

I have purchased a lot f games for around $80, with tax included of course (7% in BC, once 7.5%) with the (5% GST, once 7%). The most I ever paid for a game was $90, and it was shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back