• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, I just had the worst weekend of my life

Yeah, because that was such an insulting image, my God.

You used an insulting image with an ambulance in it. Ambulances are associated with hospitals, where his mother is at. Do you hate mothers Fred?

I am glad you realize I am your God though, but this does mean you should show more respect.

Some Pentecostal minister named Joel Osteen said it better than I ever could: Disappointment is inevitable, but misery is optional. Bad shit happens to all of us, homey. Things will look up for you soon though if you keep an eye out for yourself. I hope your moms get better.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2736290 said:
You used an insulting image with an ambulance in it. Ambulances are associated with hospitals, where his mother is at. Do you hate mothers Fred?

I am glad you realize I am your God though, but this does mean you should show more respect.

:suspic: It was not a regular ambulance, but however a wahmbulance. You are no God of mine.

You're everything that's wrong with the world.

Damn thats harsh.

You sir are no better with your outbursts.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2736169 said:
How long untill Milenko comes in to talk about how much harder things are for him?

It'll be a fuckin painful contest for all of us to have to witness.

I get hoes and money...

Good for you Becker or Jeffue..whatever your name is, hoe's usually have sexually transmitted diseases, and since you "get money", you'll be able to pay for the trips to the doctor and meds you'll get to clear up the herpes, and countless other sexual diseases you'll recieve from the hoe's.

My weekend was pretty damn hardcore. I was off work, for the most part, and got extremely drunk over the course of the last three days. Good times.

Well my weekend was uneventfull. I ran out of smokes... three times. I took a couple of dumps and watched some movies... on an unrelated note, unstoppable is a good movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back