• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So my friend got into a fight today...

ThUnDeRpHoEnIx

Proud Team Bring It Member
And my friend was winning and the guy who was getting owned's friend jumped in and then i jumped in and super kicked him.It was pretty cool.He ended up with a bleeding nose and a black eye from the punch after.We all got suspended but it was worth it.

I know im so ashamed :(.But we were on the oval and we have to leave our bags at the stairs because otherwise teachers think we'll jump the fence and run.And we had all our phones in our bags so we dont crush them playing tackle rugby.Believe me last time i was shattered when my iphone's screen was destroyed.

I hope you stomped your feet first, till all those watching were clapping in unison. Otherwise it isn't worth it.

Plus I hope you sang Sexy Boy in the end.

so you are flaunting the fact that you got into a fight in school. Then you flaunt that you pulled off a professional wrestling move. Smart....

First of all, fighting in school isn't cool, it gets people suspended (like you did), and it could lead to further problems with the other student. Secondly, if you properly pulled off a super kick, then you didn't hurt him, since Pro wrestling is scripted fights, and the kick isn't supposed to hit with much impact. Thirdly, super kicking a guy isn't a smart move, since it leaves you wide open for a counter-attack.

Secondly, if you properly pulled off a super kick, then you didn't hurt him, since Pro wrestling is scripted fights, and the kick isn't supposed to hit with much impact.
He was having a real fight. As such, it was definitely supposed to hit with an abundance of impact.

Also, a boy his age has no reason to worry about getting suspended. This sounds like normal behaviour in my book.

Well done, kid. When I was in the seventh grade, I used an ankle lock in a schoolyard fight. The kid had to get X-rays. Tap or snap, bitch.

Wrestling phrases can be just as effective as the moves.

"I am here to chew ass and kick bubblegum, and I am all out of bubblegum". Believe me, people back away when you utter that.

Wrestling phrases can be just as effective as the moves.

"I am here to chew ass and kick bubblegum, and I am all out of bubblegum". Believe me, people back away when you utter that.
Well if someone told me they were gonna chew ass and kick bubblegum, I'd back away too. Of course I'm backing because I don't want to turn my ass to him, since he apparently wants to chew it...

You could have piledrivered him onto the concrete, but he would have died and you would have been getting more than suspended.

I'm glad he did it though. I can't stand a pussy that jumps somebody just because his bud's getting whipped. Let him go one on one, lose, and be done w/it. I hate shitheads like that.

And my friend was winning and the guy who was getting owned's friend jumped in and then i jumped in and super kicked him.It was pretty cool.He ended up with a bleeding nose and a black eye from the punch after.We all got suspended but it was worth it.

and I throwthe Bullshit flag and we all walk away. end of discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back