• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown LD - The Champ that runs the camp (not camp WWE) in action

If we look at NXT, there's only Nakamura, who just won the NXT Championship and will be the face of NXT for the next months. There was something in the works with Cesaro coming to Smackdown, but they apparently dropped that.

I have no idea what NXT you're watching. So many could come up for that spot.

Bryan can't wrestle. Who does the Miz face next for the title? Kalisto is the only left midcard face.

If we look at NXT, there's only Nakamura, who just won the NXT Championship and will be the face of NXT for the next months. There was something in the works with Cesaro coming to Smackdown, but they apparently dropped that.

I'm sure they could find enough guys to last until Survivors Series, actually they only need to get past Ziggler and bring in someone like Samoa Joe. As for Bryan not being able to wrestle, I'm not sure that is a 100% fact at this point either.

I have no idea what NXT you're watching. So many could come up for that spot.

Also, another guy that could actually be a perfect fit to fight for Daniel Bryan would be Hideo Itami, the guy who does Bryan's(Kenta's own actually) Running Knee and CM Punk's(Kenta's own also) GTS as his finisher selections. He would be even better to debut for a midcard title than Nakamura/Samoa Joe(both of whom should enter as ME talents from the get-go).

It still boggles the mind that with the roster RAW has they can't put on half a good a show as SD does. Every week SD hits it out of the park, even their PPV was better. Shorter too, RAW ran over.

With Ambrose and Cena taking off, I wonder which of them takes the pin at No Mercy.

The fact that even with those two gone for a hiatus, Randy Orton is probably gonna be waiting in the wings for yet another great feud for AJ Styles just proves why SmackDown continues to deliver week after week.

With Ambrose and Cena taking off, I wonder which of them takes the pin at No Mercy.

The fact that even with those two gone for a hiatus, Randy Orton is probably gonna be waiting in the wings for yet another great feud for AJ Styles just proves why SmackDown continues to deliver week after week.

Ambrose and Cena will be both gone?

It still boggles the mind that with the roster RAW has they can't put on half a good a show as SD does. Every week SD hits it out of the park, even their PPV was better. Shorter too, RAW ran over.

Nothing to do with the size of the roster. Rather, it is how they use the guys on the roster. The storytelling on SmackDown continues to be simple and thus, satisfying, whilst on RAW, it is confusing and seemingly going back to the same old shit as the huge pay-off to the current top storyline on that show.

Not to be negative since SDLive has been so good but I'm worried about the shelve life for the Brand. Right now they have three hot mens singles feuds hiding the fact the mid and lower card completely suck.

Reading KB's review and his mention of Rhyno/Slater sooner than later dropping the titles has me thinking the Man Beast should act as the muscle for Miz at some point down the line.

Not to be negative since SDLive has been so good but I'm worried about the shelve life for the Brand. Right now they have three hot mens singles feuds hiding the fact the mid and lower card completely suck.

I have faith they can keep it up as long as they continue to tell stories and build characters in the manner they have been since the Brand Split started. Someone like Sami Zayn would really benefit from a trade, tho.

John Cena just spouted some fire on Talking Smack regarding Dean Ambrose and his inferior standing in comparison to his former SHIELD bros, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back