• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown LD - The Champ that runs the camp (not camp WWE) in action

I'm so tired my dumb ass didn't realize I was posting comments intended for this LD in a completely different conversation. I wasn't just in the wrong thread but wrong sub forum. SMH.

You know, it doesn't really matter. There aren't any more challengers for The Miz anyways.

The main feud has been between Miz and Bryan. Work with that... Ziggler should have been(still could be) the first guy that Bryan throws at Miz in order to prove him wrong. That promo on Talking Smack made too much of an impact for it to just be wasted on another Ziggler push, lMO.

Is the stip Ziggler wins the match or wins the title?

Career vs Title. He said if he doesn't win the title he's 'done'. Tho, knowing WWE that could change to simply Ziggler winning the match so it suits their narrative(if they want Ziggler to remain but Miz keep the title)

:wtf:

Don't quite get what happened, but I kind of digged that segment. Intriguing stuff there between Orton and Wyatt.

The main feud has been between Miz and Bryan. Work with that... Ziggler should have been(still could be) the first guy that Bryan throws at Miz in order to prove him wrong. That promo on Talking Smack made too much of an impact for it to just be wasted on another Ziggler push, lMO.

Bryan can't wrestle. Who does the Miz face next for the title? Kalisto is the only left midcard face.

If we look at NXT, there's only Nakamura, who just won the NXT Championship and will be the face of NXT for the next months. There was something in the works with Cesaro coming to Smackdown, but they apparently dropped that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back