Slammiversary XI — Brisco, Bischoff & D.O.C. v. Magnus, Samoa Joe & Jeff Hardy

Who wins?

• Brisco, Bischoff & D.O.C.

• Magnus, Samoa Joe & Jeff Hardy

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slammiversary XI
Brisco, Bischoff & D.O.C. v. Magnus, Samoa Joe & Jeff Hardy
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv3b.jpg

Why Anderson is listed here is beyond me considering the match call was made on IMPACT and clearly indicated that it will be D.O.C. with Brisco and Bischoff.

All discussion here.​

I can't see Jeff losing in his return match, and these 3 are probably the weakest (or least important) Aces & Eights members. Joe & Magnus need a big PPV win too, so I think it'll be Team TNA winning via Jeff pinning DOC after a Swanton.

I can't see Jeff losing in his return match, and these 3 are probably the weakest (or least important) Aces & Eights members. Joe & Magnus need a big PPV win too, so I think it'll be Team TNA winning via Jeff pinning DOC after a Swanton.

I have to agree with you, There is just no way that Jeff will lose on his first match back and Magnus and Joe do both need a PPV win. I am not expecting to much from this match to be fair, considering Brisco and Bischoff are two of the three guys representing Aces and Eights and While I would much rather see somebody like Knox Involved in the match I am sure we will get to see him at somepoint running interferance. Also with how things are going with D-Lo at the moment I have a idea that he might a lot to do with the finish with this one.

Like has been said above, twice, there is NO way that Jeff Hardy loses in his return match. This match has a huge face team versus a pretty shitty heel team, in all honesty. Joe & Magnus were a great team so it's awesome to see them back together & throw in the returning Jeff Hardy and this match has all the reasons for the faces to win.

It'll pretty much only focus on Jeff Hardy, letting him make the pin on probably Bischoff, 'cos he's the weakest man in that team for sure.

Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe & Magnus to win.

Yeah i agree as well, there is no way Hardy loses in his return match. Can't see this one going any other way. Winners. Hardy, Somoa Joe, and Magnus.

Aces and Eights will pick up the win here. Hardy won't get pinned as it will end with either Joe or Magnus taking the pin fall. Even though it's the so called weaker links of the group, I don't see them losing. They'll pick up the win after a dirty tactic via roll up. If Aces and Eights lose it's going to be by disqualification where one of the members snap and beat on Hardy.

I'm going with Aces and Eights for the win with Joe taking the pin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back