• Jeff Hardy

• Mr. Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

Slammiversary 2012
RVD v. Jeff Hardy v. Mr. Anderson
#1 Contender's Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv2.jpg

All discussion here.​

Been here, seen it, am yet to buy the t-shirt.

Second time in two months these three will face off for the number one contendership I believe. A match to make sure all top talents are utilized as the biggest TNA Pay-Per-View of the year so there is a reason for it being made, a pretty understandable one, It'll be a match that could generate buzz for the following weeks Impact Wrestling and it should be a pretty good match to boot, so no real issue with it, despite having seen it before.

I expect Jeff Hardy to pick up the win, however I want Anderson to win. Underrated the past while in TNA, Van Dam had his chance at Sacrifice so time for him to move on, I see this match being between Anderson and Hardy.

Been here, seen it, am yet to buy the t-shirt.

Second time in two months these three will face off for the number one contendership I believe. A match to make sure all top talents are utilized as the biggest TNA Pay-Per-View of the year so there is a reason for it being made, a pretty understandable one, It'll be a match that could generate buzz for the following weeks Impact Wrestling and it should be a pretty good match to boot, so no real issue with it, despite having seen it before.

I expect Jeff Hardy to pick up the win, however I want Anderson to win. Underrated the past while in TNA, Van Dam had his chance at Sacrifice so time for him to move on, I see this match being between Anderson and Hardy.

And Hardy had his shot not too long before that I believe as well, which is why I'm leaning Anderson here too.

IMO he's one of the more underrated performers in the company and really deserves the bump back up the card, despite how over Hardy [always] is.

But really, you can't go wrong with either. The only wrong choice is RVD.

These three have been in the mix for the title for a few months now. We've seen Hardy and RVD get title shots recently. So I'm picking Anderson in this one. He fought Roode a few weeks back, but I'd like to see the Asshole featured a little more.

def want anderson to take it. Idk if he will though...want him to but I see a face hardy reign. Though I definitely want the asshole as the champ. Best on the mic out of the 3 imo

And Hardy had his shot not too long before that I believe as well, which is why I'm leaning Anderson here too.

IMO he's one of the more underrated performers in the company and really deserves the bump back up the card, despite how over Hardy [always] is.

But really, you can't go wrong with either. The only wrong choice is RVD.

Plus Anderson's promo tonight with Hogan was pretty good. He isn't Hardy over; which is pretty understandable considering Jeff is over as hell, but Anderson is over and has a good fan following. I'd love to see him featured more prominently on IW in any fashion, give him the Television Championship for all it matters.

I'm very bummed by this. When the segment started and these guys were coming down, I was expecting Hogan to announce 2 more guys make King Of The Mountain finally return. But sadly... *sigh*.

I don't really care who wins. I hardly doubt any of them will win on Impact and I hardly doubt their performance will be that awe-inspiring to whoever get the shot. None got the TV title, none have won anything recently, no KOTM, this all just looks like canon fodder. And it's bumming me out.

Hasn't RVD beaten these guys in like multiple triple threat matches for title shots already? Yeah I'm also bummed that for the tenth anniversary were not getting KOTM. Sting vs Roode is such a waste of a main event. Anderson needs to win here. Hardy as over as he is just doesn't deserve it and RVD has already been beaten by the current champ.

This is a very interesting matchup. This is competition at it's finest... 3 WWE cross over "stars", you'd think TNA would defiantly be pushing these guys to the moon. Especially Jeff Hardy with his cult like following.

With that being said, I do hope this match settles this and these guys can get out of the World Title picture for a bit.

I'm thinking Jeff Hardy is the logical choice because of his popularity, he could draw well in a World Title Match. Imagine what Jeff Hardy Vs Sting could draw, I bet that would be a fan favorite match, though Roode will win.

I wouldn't mind watching Roode and RVD go at it in a normal match on Impact. I think RVD is most deserving out of these 3. Jeff Hardy doesn't seem to have much of a passion of the business. RVD always has the passion for RVD to be the Whole F'n Show.

But Hardy FTW.

Any of these guys would have made a better contender for Roode than Sting at this PPV, but whatever. I'm sure the match they win #1 contendership for will be worth watching and this one may end up being a great one. Haven't they faced each other for a #1 contendership before? This seems rather familiar. I'm against having contendership matches on PPV, as I have always felt they belong on Impact instead, but oh well. I have a good feeling about this one.

Anyway.... I'm thinking Hardy will end up winning. He is still one of the biggest names on TNA's roster so having him potentially be the next World Champion is never a bad idea. Anderson had his chance and he blew it, but part of that was the booking's fault. RVD, I just don't see that happening. Should be one of the better matches of the evening though, I look forward to seeing what happens in the resulting title match no matter who wins. I'm rather convinced at this point that it will be Hardy.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Jeff Hardy will defeat RVD and Mr Anderson.

Anderson needs the win more than the others.

But I'm thinking Jeff might win this one, just because he's hugely over. Plus the idea of Roode leading the selfish generation vs Hardy's creatures of the night sounds more interesting (to me) than Roodevs the assholes

RVD, I think is just there to flesh it out a bit with some star power, plus he doesn't really have anything else to do at the moment

This is yet ANOTHER good match-up on this Slammiversary card and it's still not an easy one to predict. I can't see Rob Van Dam winning it, but it's going to be close between either Mr. Anderson or Jeff Hardy. As of late, TNA has really been big on Anderson, or so it seems, but I can't sleep on those huge reactions Jeff Hardy has been getting -- it's really close. That being said, I'm going to take Hardy. Ever since his match with Kurt Angle, I've been calling for Jeff Hardy to take the World Heavyweight Championship (not that Bobby Roode hasn't been spectacular). Hardy consistently gets the fans in an absolute frenzy, he puts on great matches, and is exactly what the TNA World Heavyweight Championship will need, after being held by a heel like Bobby Roode for so long.

Then again, these guys may just end up being fed to Bobby Roode, while he's primed for someone they deem worthy to take the title (maybe James Storm, when he returns). Either way, all of these guys deserve a title shot. They're some of TNA's best bets in the main event and they'd all be a pleasure to see work with Bobby Roode. They can't really go wrong. I'm still confident it'll be Jeff Hardy, though. This match is going to be on a live Impact, which will definitely need to pull in strong ratings after a slightly disappointing rating in the debut -- Jeff Hardy will very easily bring the highest amount of interest to the main event.

Gotta go with Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back