Sin Cara Suspended - Wellness Program Violated

That explains Sheamus killing him last night. Don't worry though, Triple H is so fucking determined to push him that he'll get his spot straight back.

:( sucks

I like him, good thing he'll be back when I go to Smackdown in September.

Anybody have further information on why Sin Cara has been suspended ?
Drugs ?
In any case, sheamus killed him last night ! :D

"Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde"? Did those assholes actually have the audacity to release his real name?

That's the first public release of his real name. He kept it a secret in a country where wrestling has it's athletic commission and WWE just tosses the name out in the wind like that.

They could have stripped him of his mask like ADR. His name (or lack thereof) may have significance in Mexico, but WWE don't give a shit about that. WWE (and CMLL in Mexico) own his ass and they can do what they like with his name.

Also, it could be a fake name anyway (which would keep the secret alive).

It'd be interesting if he wanted out of WWE and failing multiple tests was his way of getting out.

That plan would never work, they must start altering/hiding results at some point. Unless Cena and Batista have been clean all this time

:( sucks

I like him, good thing he'll be back when I go to Smackdown in September.

He won't be back when I go to the Smackdown that is taped tomorrow evening here in Minneapolis. :(

To the topic at hand. That's rough. Curious to know what type of substances he failed for.

£5 on him failing for prescription opiates.

But if they were prescription wouldn't it be alright? I thought there was leeway when it came to prescription painkillers in the Wellness Policy, considering their job involves them destroying their body every week..

Watch it be for pot. Everyone in Mexico tokes it seems.

This is a big bummer though. I hope this doesn't kill his push or career, because I think he's actually done quite well so far in the company given all of his insanely high expectations.

Bummer though, I was very shocked to see this headline on 411 this morning.

But if they were prescription wouldn't it be alright? I thought there was leeway when it came to prescription painkillers in the Wellness Policy, considering their job involves them destroying their body every week..

Watch it be for pot. Everyone in Mexico tokes it seems.

This is a big bummer though. I hope this doesn't kill his push or career, because I think he's actually done quite well so far in the company given all of his insanely high expectations.

Bummer though, I was very shocked to see this headline on 411 this morning.

I should have been clearer. £5 on prescription opiates without providing a prescription accepted by WWE. Much like happened to Rey a couple of years ago, only with the additional question over whether the prescription wasn't accepted because the doctor wasn't registered in the USA.

and X, WWE don't suspend for pot unless you're a persistent offender (i.e. Kendrick), you just get slapped with a pretty big fine.

Put him in FCW for the love of God. Debut a new darker mask or something like that to go with the new name(Since they're having copyright issues apparently.)

Hard to blame the guy. Something probably just got lost in translation when they told him they wanted him to do things WWE style.

Perhaps this is the "hands-on" approach Triple H was using with the guy?

It just seems very strange for him to be using anabolic steroids considering his physique. It appears he's doing what Rey did by roiding up, and shit look at Rey he's still a top act in the company and beloved babyface despite several incidents with roids and prescription pills. I still don't think this is the last we've seen of Sin Cara in the WWE at all.

This really throws a wrench into Averno's plans though. Poor guy, he was going to get this huge opportunity to be on WWE TV and possibly PPV against his best longtime rival and opponent, and now that has to be pushed back obviously until this suspension is over. As a lucha fan I won't mind seeing Avenro fight La Mascara a few more times though in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back