Sin Cara Suspended - Wellness Program Violated

Put him in FCW for the love of God. Debut a new darker mask or something like that to go with the new name(Since they're having copyright issues apparently.)

They need written permission from Sin Cara to get the name trademarked. Truely this is an impossible thing to do :rolleyes:

and realistically, they can't just shove him in FCW . That ship's sailed, and they've invested too much in "Sin Cara" to just throw it away. He'll be back in a month without too much hooha and start feuding with Sheamus.

Why the fuck would you want Sin Cara to wrestle "the WWE style"? They have literally hundreds of other people employed who can do that for them already. The appeal of Cara should be about the lucha style, which is why I am/was so excited for the potential Sin Cara/Averno WWE match, because those two know each other like the back of their hands and could put on a classic lucha match in front of a new audience and they would eat it up like candy just like the fans did with WCW's cruiserweight division in the beginning.

I want Sin Cara to wrestle his own style...better.

His style requires two parties though. It takes two to tango. Unfortunately no one in the WWE actually works the lucha style besides Cara.

Look at you, posting on a wrestling forum about wrestling. This angle truly has recaptured the magic for many fans, even those most cynical. Why it's almost like it's 2007 again. Except much, much better.

Why the fuck would you want Sin Cara to wrestle "the WWE style"? They have literally hundreds of other people employed who can do that for them already. The appeal of Cara should be about the lucha style, which is why I am/was so excited for the potential Sin Cara/Averno WWE match, because those two know each other like the back of their hands and could put on a classic lucha match in front of a new audience and they would eat it up like candy just like the fans did with WCW's cruiserweight division in the beginning.

Well learning the "WWE Style" even at a basic level (i.e. understanding what the average WWE guy does in a given situation) would help when he's working with people who aren't luchadores (i.e. most of the roster) as well as picking his spots (so the crowd can be trained to react to them) and using them in a way that makes sence and adds to the story being told in the ring. And as I've said before, spending time training with Ricky Steamboat is never a bad thing.

But like I say, that ship has sailed and Cara's gotta learn on the go.

His style requires two parties though. It takes two to tango. Unfortunately no one in the WWE actually works the lucha style besides Cara.

No, but WWE has enough guys on the roster who could competently work with him.

Look at you, posting on a wrestling forum about wrestling. This angle truly has recaptured the magic for many fans, even those most cynical. Why it's almost like it's 2007 again. Except much, much better.

Dude, I probably post more than you. You unobservant cunt.

Why should Sin Cara learn the WWE style? Are the puppets in WWE so close minded that they can't learn Lucha?

I wouldn't put too much stock into the F4W report of him not coming back. WWE.com talked about his "injury" and said he'd be back in about 4 weeks. He's returning.

The real question is, when will WWEshop start to sell his spiffy new white mask? I want one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back