Bourne's suspended again.

I don't care what WWE will let you do, or what their policy is. What I am saying is, if it were my decision, he'd be gone. I wouldn't bring him back and give him the opportunity for strike three. I don't think he's an addict. I think he's a dumbass. He's not work the risk, I'd part ways now.

Not worth the risk of what?

If Evan Bourne wanted out of WWE, his best bet is to just ask for it. They likely would have been receptive, since he's pretty useless to them.

Instead, he now has 2 wellness policy strikes against him for the rest of his life. If he leaves, then decides to come back years down the road, he'll have 2 strikes.

And if I recall correctly, he got suspended the first time for synthetic weed, not real weed. real weed is just a fine I believe, synthetic weed has ingredients that are on the banned substance list. If he got strike 2 for the synthetic weed, then yeah, he's a dumbass and WWE should just cut him now.

Not worth the risk of what?

Of giving him the belt again, only to have him fail a third drug test and be forced to drop the belts at a house show again. Not to mention the poor press and negativity associated with a multiple time substance abuse offender.

If he had some tremendous up side, they may feel he is worth trying to rehabilitate. But he doesn't in my opinion, so I'd cut him loose and let him pursue his recreational activities elsewhere.

Of giving him the belt again, only to have him fail a third drug test and be forced to drop the belts at a house show again.

No one's saying he should have the belt again. He doesn't have to hold a title ever again.

Not to mention the poor press and negativity associated with a multiple time substance abuse offender.

So that's no poor press and negativity, then. Chris Masters never received it, nor did William Regal. Because, like Bourne, they were never pushed to be top guys.

If he had some tremendous up side, they may feel he is worth trying to rehabilitate. But he doesn't in my opinion, so I'd cut him loose and let him pursue his recreational activities elsewhere.

He does have a pretty big upside: he can make anyone look good between the ropes. He's a fantastic seller, which translates into being an excellent jobber.

The worst thing which could happen would be Bourne failing a third time. The only person that would reflect badly upon, however, would be Bourne himself.

I don't care what WWE will let you do, or what their policy is. What I am saying is, if it were my decision, he'd be gone. I wouldn't bring him back and give him the opportunity for strike three. I don't think he's an addict. I think he's a dumbass. He's not work the risk, I'd part ways now.

Then again, they do need someone to feed to the Funkasaurus. They could keep him around as enhancement talent. But he'd be waiting a long time until he sees his next victory.

In fact, as I implied above, that probably would happen in Orlando.

For the record, I agree with you about the bit in bold. Not so sure about the addict stuff, and until we find out what he got suspended for I won't make a decision. But we're talking about Vince McMahon, who once hired a guy who passed out on drugs in his office while signing a contract, gave the guy regular TV time and went out of his way to help the guy.

Wait wait wait.

Weed is ok, but synthetic weed is not? That seems a little backwards to me.

Also, are they suspended with or without pay?

Wait wait wait.

Weed is ok, but synthetic weed is not? That seems a little backwards to me.

According to the FDA it's potentially harmful and it's never been tested much in humans (other than the ones taking it for funsies) so it's been temporaraly placed in the Schedule I category. Seeing as it was done for because it's potentially harmful, WWE banned it.

Also, are they suspended with or without pay?

Without. It's a fool's ecconomy to smoke fake weed rather than the real stuff.

LOL

I want shattered dreams to watch that Regal video and then tell me again that the Wellness Policy is merely in place for PR purposes.

doesn't he think of the fact that if he gets fired form WWE he will have a shitty life till the day he dies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back