• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shut the FUCK up.

To be honest Milk, I could not care less if you can't get to a thread because of some of the threads pushing it down.

Its not even the fact that I can't get to the thread because other threads are pushing it down. Theres been a good 3-4 threads that have went on today, I was looking forward to seeing develop that got stopped in their tracks by this whole faction movement. Granted most threads get derailed by the 4th or 5th post..People were derailing by the second post, which is only acceptable by TM.

It happens! In fact it happens more often than often does. Who cares!?

Obviously, I do. Appearantly, from where FTS said "I agree with Milk" he does too. There are a few I've talked to that care too, but appearantly didn't feel like posting in this thread.

Seriously, there is no need for you to be complaining about anything especially when most people are taking part in the faction thing.

Yeah, a bunch of people are taking part, thats awesome. But theres still no need for it to take up damn near every single thread in the bar. Once again, its not the fact that its happening that I dislike, its the fact that you inconsiderate bastards are hogging every single thread.

Plus, it doesn't take that long to go and find your thread that you are looking for.

Thats not the problem.

Also, don't tell me to grow up.

That wasn't directed at you. It was directed at anyone who keeps taking EVERY thread over with this horseshit.

I don't have to be any older to realise that you are just complaining for the sake of it.

I'm complaining because theres a need to complain about it.

As I said earlier, there are not as many as you would like to make out that there is and it is not that hard to find the one you want.

Sigh, once again this isn'y the problme I have with the factions ordeal. Each one set up your own damn head quarters, and leave it all in there. Its like if NorCal went around making every thread the Official NorCal thread, or if Wes, Becker, and whatever other sports people have around here come in, and make every thread a steelers vs patriots vs colts thread. It gets tiring, fast.

Get over it because this is accomplishing nothing.

All I asked is for some sort of consideration for other posters, that may not enjoy whats going on, by simply setting up one, hell 2, hell 3 threads....but the 10-15 thats going, is just too much. Theres no need for it to take over every thread. Moderation is cool, but an abundance is just wasteful.

Milky, seriously, shut the fuck up. Every time I start to like you, you have to go and pull some shit like this.

It's the Bar Room. Who cares? Your opinion on whether or not there are too many faction threads is fucking IRRELEVANT and doesn't matter. You know how many shit threads I have to look through every day, and how many of them I wish I could just delete for being wastes of space? This place is about discussion of all kinds, and if you don't like a particular discussion, too bad, your personal opinion on the matter doesn't matter.

Come on dude, let it go. I keep trying to like you but you go and do shit like this!

Milky, seriously, shut the fuck up. Every time I start to like you, you have to go and pull some shit like this.

It's the Bar Room. Who cares? Your opinion on whether or not there are too many faction threads is fucking IRRELEVANT and doesn't matter. You know how many shit threads I have to look through every day, and how many of them I wish I could just delete for being wastes of space? This place is about discussion of all kinds, and if you don't like a particular discussion, too bad, your personal opinion on the matter doesn't matter.

Come on dude, let it go. I keep trying to like you but you go and do shit like this!

X, honestly. I don't think its too much of anyone to ask of anyone to keep in in 1-2 threads? There are many things that are wastes of space on this forum, but its easily dodged. Then theres things like this, where somehow its weaved into every thread in the bar, and it gets really stale, really quickly. I was thinking about asking to join the WZNWO, until it started to drown every thread in the Bar, honestly.

Its not the idea that bothers me, its not even that its going on, or that I'm naturally a party pooper, but its the fact that its just drowning everything.

As the WoW Tips say "Take everything in moderation, even WZ Factions" Well, it says World of Warcraft, but WZ Factions suits this better.

Seriously Milky, keep this up, and I'm going to start another 12 NWO threads tonight, just for you.

Seriously Milky, keep this up, and I'm going to start another 12 NWO threads tonight, just for you.

There's a reason why I love you. <3

and I'm all for the faction stuff being confined to one thread if the stupid high school drama shit is all confined to one thread. It'll well worth the trade-off.

Any and all complaints have all kept to this thread, have they not? Simple as that Razor.

Complain all you want about the faction threads. I don't mind. I just really love Xfear is all. :)

As i said, I'm for your position if all the high school drama shit is confined to one thread. Seriously guys.

Milky, it's a losing battle. There are MODS in the faction thingy. Just leave the bar room for a while or fight another battle. This can't be won.

Fight for whatever cause you want Milky... unless you get banned from the forums or you eat your own words due to the points made by other posters, you will never lose.

BTW... I have gone back to my old ways of being a Women's Wrestling poster instead of the degenerate faction, just for you Milky. But I am still an enemy of the nWZo who fights alone though. No faction will take me alive! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back