• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shut the FUCK up.

What the hell else was going on in the Bar? People saying menial shit about how they're drunk or high, or what posters they hate or whatever. This at least is interesting.

Says you, the guy whos not made a quality post in well over 6 months. If you have, sorry, I did miss it :\\ Go the fuck on.

What the hell else was going on in the Bar? People saying menial shit about how they're drunk or high, or what posters they hate or whatever. This at least is interesting.

Not hardly, the shit about drunkards, potheads, and the high school drama is 3x better than this shit. At least its more often than not kept in 1 thread, if worse comes to worse it spills over into another one. 10 fucking threads on the SAME topic is just fucktarded.

At least it's creating a buzz and getting people posting a lot and interacting with one another. It's all in good fun, don't know why Milkman has to make such a big fuss about it.. maybe he's mad that he's not included?

Let the flamefest begin...

*grabs chair and popcorn*

...Now

And you know what? Who cares if RKO hasn't posted a ton? He's a cool guy, and you know, I waited until I had 150 posts before becoming a regular in here and people STILL said all I participated in was the LDs.

Calm the f down, dude. There's really nothing to freak out about.

I assure you, I'm not "freaking" out. I'm expressing my opinion something a lot of posters don't have the backbone to do. So it may seem as if I'm "freaking" out, because ya know its something you don't see often around here..

People stand up for themselves all the time... are you kidding me? Your not doing some noble thing by standing up to a movement that you don't understand, your just having a little bitch-fest that no one respects or wants to listen to.

Reactions: gd
And you know what? Who cares if RKO hasn't posted a ton? He's a cool guy, and you know, I waited until I had 150 posts before becoming a regular in here and people STILL said all I participated in was the LDs.

And the JTMFOEINODFSNOSNFON. :) Seriously though, the WZnWo is looking a lot better than you right now Milk.

BTW Doc, would you answer my sig request. I've heard you're the best on the forums or something and I'd give you loads of rep and sex in return.

Yeah because the bar room is such a place of great intellectual discussion already. This in no way compares to "post 5th here and get rep." No sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back