• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shut the FUCK up.

WHO FUCKING CARES? If they're having fun, it doesn't matter! It's attitudes like YOURS that are ruining peoples' fun, not the faction storyline!

Stop your hypocrisy and let us enjoy ourselves!

You really might wanna learn what that word means, before you just toss it around. Seriously :lmao:

At the cost of others peoples fun. Thats really nice of them.

So, if I said that this thread was blocking my enjoyment of the faction threads you would be uncool with that? It's basically the same thing. You are arguing that people can't enjoy the bar room with multiple threads on the same topic but last time I checked you could do that without an infraction or warning. Posting duplicate threads is nothing new, have you ever looked at the WWE board? All that is is the same questions over and over.

My point is: people post whatever they like in whatever quantity they like. Live with it! No one is going to change this fact for you or me or anyone.

Theres no love when it comes to guys acting like they got blood coming from between their legs, ya' know, that type of month.

I do find this faction thing a little silly... however, I had no choice to join a faction for support so I could teach a lesson to the new WZ order of how stupid this idea is... let me leave you with one image...

DX%20vs%20nWo%20PSP.PNG

... :lmao:

Sorry Milkyway, but its seems I must teach these punks a lesson

:lmao:

Milk, you're just trying to be a drama queen, a rebel, or what have you. Just ignore the threads and what not, really it's not that hard.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1268380]Theres no love when it comes to guys acting like they got blood coming from between their legs, ya' know, that type of month.[/QUOTE]

Milkyway is on his period? Beautiful..

So, if I said that this thread was blocking my enjoyment of the faction threads you would be uncool with that?

No, because I've only made one thread to detest the fact that I don't like the entire Faction thing blasting the ENTIRE bar room. If you don't like this thread, you can easily dodge it. I on the otherhand, and those that dislike the factions or wanna stay away from them, am enable to do so. Because your friends have forced it down the throat of ever single thread in the bar room.

It's basically the same thing.

Not really. Once again if you dislike my dislike of it, you can easily not read this thread. If I just up and quit the bar room because of this bolagna then I'll never know when it comes to an end.

You are arguing that people can't enjoy the bar room with multiple threads on the same topic but last time I checked you could do that without an infraction or warning.

Of course, but I figured everyone here was an adult, outside of a few. I would expect they have the respect for others posters to have some decency and consideration for others that come here, for the same cause they do. To have fun.

Posting duplicate threads is nothing new, have you ever looked at the WWE board? All that is is the same questions over and over.

Yes, and have you ever read my posts to the people who make such things?

My point is: people post whatever they like in whatever quantity they like. Live with it! No one is going to change this fact for you or me or anyone.

My point is, grow up, have a little consideration. It may be an internet forum, but yeah, I use this place to keep off my video gaming addictions.

To be honest Milk, I could not care less if you can't get to a thread because of some of the threads pushing it down. It happens! In fact it happens more often than often does. Who cares!? Seriously, there is no need for you to be complaining about anything especially when most people are taking part in the faction thing. Plus, it doesn't take that long to go and find your thread that you are looking for.

Also, don't tell me to grow up. I don't have to be any older to realise that you are just complaining for the sake of it. As I said earlier, there are not as many as you would like to make out that there is and it is not that hard to find the one you want.

Get over it because this is accomplishing nothing.

Reactions: gd
Well said Thunderball. Everybody else is either in a faction or on their own threads and not bitching that we are on a few threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back