• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'd love to hear your opinion, but if you don't agree with me then FUCK OFF!!

seriousbusiness-thumb.jpg

gangsta shit

When I create threads, I typically try to look for any type of response.. then try to calmly reply to it, especially if I disagree.. or see flaws. But the overall goal to create a thread, is to establish discussion, not flame every single individual who comes into 'said' thread and scare everyone else reading, who doesn't agree with your logic, away.

Now with that being said.. I can also get very intense in posting. (ask Wes & Justin. :lmao: We've all had some great moments) I don't mind an opinion different from mine.. unless I can somehow firmly disprove 'said' theories, or opinions.. only to see them repeat the same shit over and over and over and over.

Take the Lesnar/Edge Tourney thread, for example. :lmao: Lesnar's sadistic, Lesnar's strong, Lesnar's gonna move outta the way of a spear.. I've disproved how all of those things aren't facts.. yet I keep.. KEEP.. KEEEEEPPPPP reading them. It's like banging my own head against a fucking wall.. and I can't flame a fellow poster in the tourney thread. :lmao: Very frustrating at times.

LEsnar will get tangled up in the barbed wire, and edge will spear him like a hunter spearing a buffalo trapped in the thorns.

Lesnar is strong. You can't disprove that.

Lesnar is sadistic. You can't disprove that.

Lesnar can move out of the way of a spear. You can't disprove that.
You fail at life and should have been breast-fed. Not just for you, but for the sanity of anyone who has to suffer through your posts.

You can't disprove that.

Welcome to the internet. I have been to 250+ forums in my time and ALL of them had that problem. Not everybody mind you, but a fair amount. But I do agree with you, if you can't take constructive criticism you shouldn't be posting on an open forum. Constructive only, if somebody is calling you a moron for your views than I understand, but short of that keep your mouth shut.

In all reality though, I'm done with the WZ Tourney. I like too many people on here, and the Tourney seems to be a breeding ground for feuds and such. I jut don't take it too seriously. But the main reason is that I AM SIMPLY NOT GOOD AT IT. I come off as a complete tard when I try to post in there because I don't have the level of knowledge that a lot of you guys have. I remember big things. I never remembered a match Between Lesnar and Edge at any point( I guess it was a handicap match) and it apparently occured in the prime of my wrestling watching era. I love the tourny, but I simply am not polished enough yet to post there. All that being said, I will still be voting for Edge as my last act. I don't go back on my word.

You don't remember it because it was an European only pay per view. Unless you live on the other side of the pond, chances are you shouldn't know this match happened. That's why the tournament is fun, because dumbshits like myself and Will have nothing better to do then pull out obscure random shit in a desperate attempt to buy votes.

You don't have to be the smartest or the most knowledgeable. All you have to do is some research and make an argument. If someone wants to debate then do some more research and debate right back with the person.

You don't remember it because it was an European only pay per view. Unless you live on the other side of the pond, chances are you shouldn't know this match happened. That's why the tournament is fun, because dumbshits like myself and Will have nothing better to do then pull out obscure random shit in a desperate attempt to buy votes.

I think it backfires more for me, though. :lmao: It seems the more I post, the longer I post.. in which the more I turn people off of my posts. Thus, pushing them to vote against whomever I'm voting for. LOL

Honestly though, NO ONE should be afraid to post in the WZ Tourney. It's good, harmless fun. I assure everyone, no matter how aggressive I get.. I only despise Pretty Young Thing. ;) (kidding)

Honestly though, you're suppose to get worked up and support your favorite Superstar. Why else do you think I'd be wasting (literally) hours, posting on my theories, opinions, and observations on why, and how, Edge could win.. or Shocky, for Lesnar to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back