Shut the FUCK up.

I assure you, I'm not "freaking" out. I'm expressing my opinion something a lot of posters don't have the backbone to do. So it may seem as if I'm "freaking" out, because ya know its something you don't see often around here..

Backbone? On a wrestling forum? LOL!

You do need a strong one to survive on these forums, otherwise, it's game over.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1268216]People stand up for themselves all the time... are you kidding me? Your not doing some noble thing by standing up to a movement that you don't understand, your just having a little bitch-fest that no one respects or wants to listen to.[/QUOTE]

:wtf: How long have you been here exactly? Sigh...My little "Bitch-fest" is just me trying to express my opinion on the matters at hand. I'm not the only poster who dislikes this whole thing, once again. This seems to be one of those things where you inconsiderate bastards think of only yourselves, and just because you're having fun. Means everyone else is. If this was just 1-2 threads I could honestly give a shit. But is it really too much to ask to keep it in one thread? REALLY?

I should post more :shrug: Whats your point?

My point is that you are launching toys out of the crib like they are ICBMs because of crap that people are enjoying...telling people to go make actual posts. Yet, you have 375 posts. Judging by the number of posts you have, instead of drowning us all in your tears...you should probably go post your top 3 consecutive PPVs of all-time.

Why is it such a big fucking deal? And stop being an elitist cunt and judging people by their post count or join date.

Reactions: gd
Here's a plan. If you have a problem with the amount of threads on one topic, TELL A MODERATOR.

Lol, this thread is outta control. Once again we're reminded that the internetz is serious bizness

My point is that you are launching toys out of the crib like they are ICBMs because of crap that people are enjoying

Theres been things that have happened like this before at WreslteZone that I can remember over the course of the year and a half I stalked this place. You all were considerate, kept it all in one-two places. Alloud others to continue your fun, without spoiling other peoples fun. How hard is that for those inconsiderate ******s to do?

...telling people to go make actual posts. Yet, you have 375 posts. Judging by the number of posts you have, instead of drowning us all in your tears.

I'd hardly call what I'm doing "Drowning you all in my tears" Just because I want to express my opinion on the matters at hand, just as they're theirs. Doesn't mean I'm freaking out, "drowning you in my tears", or anything for that matter. Simply expressing my opinion on the matters at hand.

..you should probably go post your top 3 consecutive PPVs of all-time.

Post me the link to the thread, and I'll be honored to.

I'm sigging the first line of that Ricky post. Amazing stuff my man.

Anyway, Milk. I agree with you to a point, people really should just keep it in the same thread but it's the Bar Room, no one listens to any bitching here, unless you want it thrown back in your face. People are having fun with it and you should lighten up a little but. I also agree with Doc, stop judging people on their join date or their post count, especially when your post count isn't that great either.

Theres been things that have happened like this before at WreslteZone that I can remember over the course of the year and a half I stalked this place. You all were considerate, kept it all in one-two places. Alloud others to continue your fun, without spoiling other peoples fun. How hard is that for those inconsiderate ******s to do?

OH, HYPOCRISY!!

Seriously Doc, can you check out my sig request. Like I said, rep and sex and maybe even food for you in return.

I'm sigging the first line of that Ricky post. Amazing stuff my man.

That was fairly creative, and quite funny.

Anyway, Milk. I agree with you to a point, people really should just keep it in the same thread but it's the Bar Room

Yeah, but the inconsiderate tools your riding with, sure don't.

no one listens to any bitching here, unless you want it thrown back in your face.

*Yawn* Once again, what I'm doing isn't "Bitching"

People are having fun with it and you should lighten up a little but.

At the cost of others peoples fun. Thats really nice of them.

I also agree with Doc, stop judging people on their join date or their post count, especially when your post count isn't that great either.

My post count is low, because I've only been posting in the wrestling sections daily for about a month or two. The people carrying on, have hardly been her for a little under a few months, and when you do look at their posts they're maybe a line or two, of nothingness.

The people carrying on, have hardly been her for a little under a few months, and when you do look at their posts they're maybe a line or two, of nothingness.

WHO FUCKING CARES? If they're having fun, it doesn't matter! It's attitudes like YOURS that are ruining peoples' fun, not the faction storyline!

Stop your hypocrisy and let us enjoy ourselves!

No one cares about your post count, dude, YOU are the one that brought that up trying to tell someone else that they had no right to speak to you because they had a low post count. It was more of pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement, and putting you in your place.

And how are we being inconsiderate? You seem to be the only person that has a problem with whats going on, I mean seriously dude it's the fuckin' bar room, how many useless threads get made daily on here? Atleast our threads have a purpose and are getting the bar room going, it's all in good fun dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back