• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sheamus - Goldust squash.

This match killed me deep inside. Up until this match i was just listening to the television. As soon as i heard Goldust's music hit i turned off my computer and sat my ass down on the couch. I mean goldust vs the champion...i though i was at least going to get a 8 to 10 minute match. I understand hes at that point where he needs to be putting over talent but i dont want to see him jobbing to sheamus. Hes a veteran with a few IC belts under his wing and should of at least got more than 3 moves in during a match.

If Goldust has to put over young talent please please wwe, put him in a feud to do it. He is too good at cutting promos and is still decent enough in the ring to make someone look good. Don't make him run squash matches with the WWE champion though, that is just disrespectful.

And hey if Kane could become a world champ in this day and age I will never lose hope of seeing Goldust with the IC title one last time...

in totality this match seemed like lazy booking.....it appears as if they are still trying to convince everyone that Sheamus is THE guy....I believe he is getting better and def deserves his current spot, but he will grow in due time.......stop shoving little things like this down our throats....they also relentlessly say he has had the best rookie year in WWE history.....I seem to recall another guy who was the youngest WWE champion in history in his rookie year and main eventer WM 19 against a former Olympic gold medalist all in 1 year!! the match didnt mean anything but they tried to show how much he has grown in a year...a year ago he fought Goldust for like 10-15 minutes on ECW...now on RAW he could beat him in like 2 minutes...

I thought it was a horrible match. I know Goldlust is mid-card but that was just a pathetic squash match. In my opinion, it didn't help Sheamus at all. It was just one of those WTF moments where you wonder why WWE bothered doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back