shattered dreams

Of course there's going to be a singles tournament. It's starting soon.

09? Get a fucking life man, it's 2011.

LET ME HAVE JUST THIS ONE THING YOU CUNT!

Then we're Impact Players III.

The future will show us more success than it showed you two anyway. You bailed a year in. We'll run straight through to the end when Vince buys our company out and we refuse to join his company, instead debuting for the next Tennessee start-up. :)

Good luck with that. But you know...Justin Credible and Lance Storm both joined the WWE after WCW fell. And I think only Credible ever made appearances in TNA.

Are we doing the tag tournament this year? If so, the line starts here for those who want to claw one another's eyes for the chance to be my partner.

If you want some who is severely demotivated; lacks organisation; has low self-esteem issues and is morbidly obese, then your search stops now.

For I am all of those things. And more.

We could play by WWE rules and make a few bucks by taking a stable that used to be great and forming a comedy oriented tag-team that is bff with a leprechaun.

Nothing about the DX-Rated RKO feud was comedy Shattered Dreams. Go watch their match at New Years Revolution 2007 and tell me what part of that angle or match was comedy. That was a straight-up BLOOD FEUD.

That was a pretty awesome match until Triple H got injured again. Heat off the fucking charts.

That would imply that I did not think such a promo existed which would be inaccurate.

Anyone else excited to hear about how awesome it is that another old person is coming back to WWE? Old people are awesome but only on USA.

That would imply that I did not think such a promo existed which would be inaccurate.

Anyone else excited to hear about how awesome it is that another old person is coming back to WWE? Old people are awesome but only on USA.
You wouldn't by any chance be talking about the man that owns the FUCKING COMPANY are you?

Is that really your lasting memory of the DX reformation X? I find it amusing that people felt the need to respond seriously to an obviously exaggerated statement. The fact that they even felt it needed to be disproved actually makes my original point.

Better than seeing useless jobbers, druggies, and legends who are way past their prime appear on TNA TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back