shattered dreams

Señor Truth;2633867 said:
or at least watchable.

Wow how is he going to do that when it is really good all ready?

But any ways Dreams is a mint poster and the only time I do not like his posts are when he is bashing Miz, but dreams just rules in the TNA section

There's actually a second implication in there, but it's so slight that I'm seeing if someone on here can impress me by finding it

Or maybe I'm lying and am making you feel self-conscious because you can't find something that isn't there :)

Has Shattered Dreams figured out what's he gonna do when TNA shuts down in a year or so?

I really hope he still posts round here when it happens. It'll be him trying to argue the point, only to turn around for support from a companion that doesn't exist any more. It should be fun to watch.

Ok. Not sure if my answer to the little riddle is right...or makes sense for that matter...but his dick is so small, he can fit it through the little whole in the can tabs, which would allow him to open it?:unsure:

You know what's really pathetic?

He's perfectly willing to shit on WWE during the LD, but when everyone else is shitting on TNA during its LD, he's nowhere to be found.

Makes you wonder just how much faith he actually has in his preferred company.
What TNA LD's are you reading, son? I can't go through one without him getting mad at KB for giving a low rating.
Señor Truth;2633867 said:
It's possible, but from what I've read from him, it's just all complaining. And not the intelligent kind. Maybe he has some ideas on how to make TNA good, or at least watchable. I don't read the TNA section since I don't really care for TNA. But my point is, all I see from him is him on Raw LDs complaining that WWE sucks and offers zero constructive criticism.
Your manner of approaching this situation is mature with no biased opinion.

And the moon is made out of cheese.

Your manner of approaching this situation is mature with no biased opinion
I've tried to watch TNA on multiple occasions since Hogan came in. Every time I've turned it on I've seen Hogan giving some sort of promo or a match involving old ECW people. Maybe I've tuned in at the wrong times, but anyone who hasn't been important since the 90s shouldn't be a centerpiece.

Check out shattered dreams' thread in the general wrestling section about strong faces vs intelligent heels. Very few people on this forum can post threads like that. The guy may be marky but he is a very solid poster.

I recently engaged in some good conversation/debate with him. As usual, it started with one of us take a shot at the other (usually me first). In most environments, he's good. He'll still get an occasional red from me, but no more turds.

DirtyJosé;2817704 said:
I recently engaged in some good conversation/debate with him. As usual, it started with one of us take a shot at the other (usually me first). In most environments, he's good. He'll still get an occasional red from me, but no more turds.

Personally, I've never felt the need to red rep him. I rarely red rep anyone as it is, but he never makes it personal. Meaning he isn't Zeven_Zion.

He'd be a great poster if he didn't let his utter markdom of TNA get in the way and distort his thoughts. His whole spiel about how TNA's storylines are great because they're more "complex" than the WWE's, when in reality they're just incredibly convoluted and directionless, had me baffled. He's a good poster, I just wish he'd put down the rose-colored TNA glasses that cause him to say outlandishly marky things. Just because you like a promotion and support it doesn't mean you have to support EVERY decision they make.

He'd be a great poster if he didn't let his utter markdom of TNA get in the way and distort his thoughts. His whole spiel about how TNA's storylines are great because they're more "complex" than the WWE's, when in reality they're just incredibly convoluted and directionless. He's a good poster, I just wish he'd put down the rose-colored TNA glasses that cause him to say outlandishly marky things. Just because you like a promotion and support it doesn't mean you have to support EVERY decision they make.

Yeah, this is basically what he does. However, I think the TNA section would become rather boring without shattered and his misguided thoughts.

I like SD and find him to be one of the more unique TNA marks. apart from the fact that alot of posts aren't defending TNA but just insulting others intelligence to make their posts seem dumb. He makes truth out of some claims/rumors/dit sheets(Helms/HBK) while completely destroys others(Anything that disparages TNA). Also his constent bithing on KB is annoying. Zeven_Zion is far worse though.

I like SD and find him to be one of the more unique TNA marks. apart from the fact that alot of posts aren't defending TNA but just insulting others intelligence to make their posts seem dumb. He makes truth out of some claims/rumors/dit sheets(Helms/HBK) while completely destroys others(Anything that disparages TNA). Also his constent bithing on KB is annoying. Zeven_Zion is far worse though.

Yeah Zion is much worse, he isn't nearly as intelligent as SD and his posts are somehow even more marky. Everytime I read his posts in the TNA section I just scoff at their idiocy and move along. When I read him say Fourtune's turn on Immortal was like the best angle in wrestling in YEARS, I nearly died of laughter.

Right on, Jose. I've always thought shattered gets shit on so often because it's the cool thing to do.

Nah bro. We've been at it a while. It's evolved to a level of mutual respect. I just like to keep it interesting. It took me a while to remember whatever it was that first drew attention to him (it was one of those silly comments where mods and/or a certain mod are mentioned in the same breath as Nazi Germany and/or the Gestapo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back