shattered dreams

DirtyJosé;2819851 said:
(it was one of those silly comments where mods and/or a certain mod are mentioned in the same breath as Nazi Germany and/or the Gestapo).

;)

Honestly, now that I'm staying out of the wrestling sections I've found no reason to dislike him. I actually wish he'd post in spam and in my thread more, because the last time he was in there he had me cracking up.

If I ever went into tag-team competition, SD is the guy I'd ask to be my tag partner.

iMPACT! Players II

Lance Storm and Justin Credible ain't got shit on us.

Look at those two thinking they the Impact Players when NSL and I rocked that name back in 09. Believe it or not I used to love Impact and the TNA product and NSL and I were big marks.

Are we doing the tag tournament this year? If so, the line starts here for those who want to claw one another's eyes for the chance to be my partner.

You have room for a Jason Sensation? Or... A... Dawn Marie?

We always have room for a heel manager to help us pick up cheap wins/heat.

Look at those two thinking they the Impact Players when NSL and I rocked that name back in 09. Believe it or not I used to love Impact and the TNA product and NSL and I were big marks.

Then we're Impact Players III.

The future will show us more success than it showed you two anyway. You bailed a year in. We'll run straight through to the end when Vince buys our company out and we refuse to join his company, instead debuting for the next Tennessee start-up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back