Shannon Moore to TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Pre-Show Stalwart
Dixie Carter's Twitter:

OK OK. Told Shannon Moore I heard you guys and to call off his fans' tweet campaign to me. I doubt Shannon's TNA days are over.

Most of the tweets Dixie received was bringing Moore to TNA, He was also Backstage at No Surrender if I remember correctly.

If he does sign, it will be his second tenure with TNA.

I find it ironic that everyone told me I was pretty much being a "******" for believing that Dixie listens to the fans suggestions.

I posted about this in the Raven thread, since I would like to see Moore return with Raven in another version of Raven's Flock, but I can post again.

Nick Cvjetkovich (Nick SiNN; ex-Kizarny) was also backstage at Slammiversary 2009. If both SiNN and Moore were brought in, you've got the foundational youth for a new flock, IMO with a veteran in Richards (and Raven), and a female face in Daffney.

It absolutely works, and it can't be any worse or any weaker than The World Elite, if you ask me. Not that EY hasn't taken a leap and a bound in terms of character development, but honestly... does anyone give a shit about Davari or Kiyoshi at this point? Why are The British Invasion even involved? The only guy who's really gotten anything out of WE is Homicide, IMO.

i would love him to be the face of the x division
the x division right now is filled with nobodys

Does Shannon even deserve another chance at TNA? they pushed him to the moon, gave him a ppv title match against AJ Styles and a week after TNA trademarked "The Prince of Punk", he shit on them and went back to WWE (because his wife makes wrestlers outfits for WWE). I would be very careful using him this time, if i did it at all. He is like the unofficial 3rd Hardy and they are nothing but trouble and drama, Im not sure its fair to let that affect opinion of Moore and his ability but...

Id pass on Moore.

Dixie Carter's Twitter:

Most of the tweets Dixie received was bringing Moore to TNA, He was also Backstage at No Surrender if I remember correctly.

If he does sign, it will be his second tenure with TNA.

I find it ironic that everyone told me I was pretty much being a "******" for believing that Dixie listens to the fans suggestions.

Didn't you come in your own thread and call yourself a ******?:lol:

Anyway Shannon Moore doesn't deserve another chance despite being a great wrestler. Time after time from WCW to WWE to TNA back to WWE and now he may comeback to TNA again. Enough is enough. He blew his first chance with TNA. TNA's roster is too packed. They need to focus on what they have and if they want to bring in somebody, they should bring in someone from the indies. I'm sure his twitter followers vouched for him but TNA doesn't really need this guy.

Didn't you come in your own thread and call yourself a ******?:lol:

Anyway Shannon Moore doesn't deserve another chance despite being a great wrestler. Time after time from WCW to WWE to TNA back to WWE and now he may comeback to TNA again. Enough is enough. He blew his first chance with TNA. TNA's roster is too packed. They need to focus on what they have and if they want to bring in somebody, they should bring in someone from the indies. I'm sure his twitter followers vouched for him but TNA doesn't really need this guy.

yep your right bout shannon giving too much chances but tna needs another x division wrestler so that they could have and even more impact on the x division because it dont matter if theyre roster is full thats real great for them so that if some x division wrestler gets injured shannon moore could fill their place he has a lot of potential in tna you jus dont know it.

I think he should go back to TNA, but what I would really want is for him to maybe bring Matt Hardy with him... Matt would do way better in TNA, he gets raped in WWE. So did Shannon by the way, just jobbed to Punk. I didn't understand that at all. They hyped Shannon's debut and everything, and he didn't do a damn thing. He could've beeng great in ECW. Well, Shannon AND Matt to TNA!!!!

I'm pretty darn sure shannon more will sign wit TNA again instead of going back to the WWE. Because if he went back to wwe the creative team would waist him just like they are waisting young talents now.

I think Shannon could contribute if given the chance in TNA. I honestly haven't seen him in years, but if he can still go, he was great in 3 Count back in the day.

Personally, I'd rather they brought Petey Williams back. Why in the hell they let go of one of the most over X Division guys they had has never made sense to me. Was a reason ever given for that decision?

I posted about this in the Raven thread, since I would like to see Moore return with Raven in another version of Raven's Flock, but I can post again.

Why? What does Raven offer to a wrestling show now? He used to be kind of interesting, but now he's slow, and his self-loathing on the mic is no longer charming.
Nick Cvjetkovich (Nick SiNN; ex-Kizarny) was also backstage at Slammiversary 2009. If both SiNN and Moore were brought in, you've got the foundational youth for a new flock, IMO with a veteran in Richards (and Raven), and a female face in Daffney.

So, you want a stable of four WWE rejects and fucking Daffney? This is ridiculous. Richards and Daffney haven't sucked in their roles so far, but Raven is uselss, Moore is shit, and Kizarny was the biggest waste of TV time ever. In all honesty, these four should be tourning the indy circuit and setting themselves on fire. That is what they are good at.

It absolutely works, and it can't be any worse or any weaker than The World Elite, if you ask me.

How is the WE weak? They have two of the four TNA titles, EY has gotten over huge, The Brits have gotten over huge, and Homicide, who I thought would be nearly impossible to turn, has gotten over huge. Of course there are guys in it that don't really matter, but the purpose of the stable is to keep the foreign guys together. They are body guards, and Daivari will figure back in the X division before too much longer.

Not that EY hasn't taken a leap and a bound in terms of character development, but honestly... does anyone give a shit about Davari or Kiyoshi at this point? Why are The British Invasion even involved? The only guy who's really gotten anything out of WE is Homicide, IMO.

So other than the four guys who have benefitted from WE, it is useless. This is blind hate and your opinion is comical. Give me a break. WE is over because every guy in it is over.

And that Shannon Moore, now that is somebody. I have taken shits with more ring psychology than him. If you consider flipping around like a monkey having a seizure talent, then Moore is your guy!!! The guy has the personality of deaf and blind mime, and after he flips twice, the novelty wears off. TNA is wasting their money on him.

I'm pretty darn sure shannon more will sign wit TNA again instead of going back to the WWE. Because if he went back to wwe the creative team would waist him just like they are waisting young talents now.

How exactly is the young talent being wasted? Swagger and the Miz are feuding over the US Title. Kofi is feuding in the main event with Orton, Punk is a three time World Champ who has gone over Jeff Hardy and JBL, John Morrison is being made into a star, The Harts are constantly on TV, ECW is still on television. Please, tell me what talent is being wasted by creative? I said talent, so that does not include Evan Bouring.

Why? What does Raven offer to a wrestling show now? He used to be kind of interesting, but now he's slow, and his self-loathing on the mic is no longer charming.

You'd be in the pretty small minority in that opinion. Raven is one of the most interesting wrestlers to ever lace up a pair of boots, and his mic work is still better than 99% of wrestlers working in this country today. He adds quite a bit to a wrestling show.

So, you want a stable of four WWE rejects and fucking Daffney? This is ridiculous. Richards and Daffney haven't sucked in their roles so far, but Raven is uselss, Moore is shit, and Kizarny was the biggest waste of TV time ever. In all honesty, these four should be tourning the indy circuit and setting themselves on fire. That is what they are good at.

What the fuck is wrong with Daffney? She's a damn good wrestler. Raven is not useless, and to say so frankly is just bullshit, Moore is shit? Also utterly false, did you ever see the man wrestle or just tag along with Matt Hardy? Kizarny is shit, agreed on that, but aside from that I like the idea of a Raven's Flock stable.

Touring the indy circuit and setting themselves on fire? I expect that nonsense from Sly, but not you FTS.

I for one would enjoy seeing Shannon brought into the X-Division, he's a fine wrestler and he could put on some very entertaining matches with pretty much anyone in the division.

You'd be in the pretty small minority in that opinion. Raven is one of the most interesting wrestlers to ever lace up a pair of boots, and his mic work is still better than 99% of wrestlers working in this country today. He adds quite a bit to a wrestling show.

Raven was interesting. I think his time has passed, and looking like you got stoned at a Pearl Jam concert isn't quite the gimmick (or way to have fun :icon_wink:) it used to be. The last time I saw Raven he couldn't move like he used to, and I personally, am tired of his mic work.

I used to like Raven, and I still like 1997-2002 Raven, but he hasn't evolved with the times. Nothing against him, but sometimes it's just time to stop.

What the fuck is wrong with Daffney? She's a damn good wrestler. Raven is not useless, and to say so frankly is just bullshit, Moore is shit? Also utterly false, did you ever see the man wrestle or just tag along with Matt Hardy? Kizarny is shit, agreed on that, but aside from that I like the idea of a Raven's Flock stable.

Yes, I have seen Moore wrestle, and no matter how many flying tiger space drops and planchas he does, he tells no story in the ring. He flips, then sells, then forgets that he was selling, then flips. That isn't good wrestling to me. He has never done anything to make me care about him. I didn't even mean to click on this thread, but once I was in I started reading and was offended that people actually think Shannon Moore is an example of good wrestling.

Touring the indy circuit and setting themselves on fire? I expect that nonsense from Sly, but not you FTS.

Then Sly should be proud. To be honest, guys that blade because they think every match needs blood, guys that refuse to tell a story in the ring, guys that need to go through tables for the sake of breaking stuff are not the guys that entertain me. Abyss does that shit, but he is a compelling character and his character is enhanced by all the shit Raven and Richards spent their careers doing for fun.

I for one would enjoy seeing Shannon brought into the X-Division, he's a fine wrestler and he could put on some very entertaining matches with pretty much anyone in the division.

He's another guy who will do three cool things in an Ultimate X match and get a bunch of the IWC behind him like he's the second coming of Hogan and a revolutionary entertainer. Then, the next week, he'll be back to jobbing to the corpse of Kevin Nash.

Enigma, i read her statement as less of "I am listening" and more of "I heard you, stop bothering me and find something better to do." Besides, my first thought was "who is Shannon Moore???" Watched some matches on youtube and said "who is Shannon Moore???" He's not great. He's not bad.

The idea of recreating Raven's Flock is old. Raven is there to fued with Foley and Abyss and to get Stevie over. Daffney may be the most over KO and I can't remember her winning. She takes bumbs that most guys would not. She benifits none from "Raven's Flock." Sinn got a tremendous push in WWE and got let go because he was no good (granted his gimmic was bad).

Shannon Moore may be the next call made when a wrestler has to drop out but one would hope that Dixie Carter is smart enough to listen to Terry Taylor and ignore a few twits.

....why? The guy is a career jobber that's put on a handful of entertaining matches in his entire career. he's just not worth putting on the roster in my eyes. What would he do? Be thrown into the X-Division that already means next to nothing? Why waste a roster spot and money on someone that's not going to do anything at all. This just doesn't make any sense to me as he's been more or less a worthless guy any time he's been on a major show.

I seem to be in the minority, but I really like Shannon Moore. I don;t know exactly why, just something about him I like. The X division lastely I've been enjoying, and I think Moore would be a great addition of another guy with some name value (Not a lot, but some) to add to what they have right now. The X division ahs so many 3, 4, 5, 6+ man matches on a semi-regular basis, it's not exactly hard to fit a new guy in.

Now that I think about it. As much as I dislike Jeff Hary for obvious reasons, Shannon Moore being signed can add to the possibility of Hardy signing in the future if he doesn't go to jail.

I don't care what anyone tells me, Jeff ruined any chances of successfully returning to WWE and starting where he left. The Irony is that he stated he had enough money from his WWE work to survive on his "Break From Wrestling" And the same exact money is going to lawyers and bailing him out of jail.

So, Moore can possibility add Hardy as well if they both can stay loyal to TNA and understand they are working under a probation system if you will.

In terms of bringing in Shannon Moore. He adds a different style to TNA. He's more of a punk rock type of guy, so he adds something to the X-Division. Who knows, this might result in a main event push depending on how well he does, how he's booked and his loyalty.

dude the X-division is not filled with nobodys i mean come on look at all of the great stars they have, like Amazing Red, Homicide, Chris Sabin, Suicide, Shark Boy, Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Sheik Bashir, Kiyoshi, and countless others now are those guys nothings i am happy TNA is giving Shannon Moore another shot even though he screwed them over before, but the x-division is not filled with nobody like you said even though the prince or punk is returning he is there to bring some more stars in, but i truly doubt that shannon moore is being brought in for fixing something that is not broken

It absolutely works, and it can't be any worse or any weaker than The World Elite, if you ask me. Not that EY hasn't taken a leap and a bound in terms of character development, but honestly... does anyone give a shit about Davari or Kiyoshi at this point? Why are The British Invasion even involved? The only guy who's really gotten anything out of WE is Homicide, IMO.

I agree with you about the rebirth of the flock, IMO, that would make for some interesting television. I liked the idea of the faction in WCW, though they never allowed the group to get very far...every time they started to get a little a little momentum, they buried them with squash matches, piss poor story lines, and then eventually split the group...

However, we're gonna have to agree to disagree about WE...although I think the "Anti-USA" thing is completely tired and a little dated (feels like an 80's time warp...I keep waiting for Sgt Slaughter or Hacksaw to run out), I do like how it has provided previously under utilized talent a platform to showcase their skills (including Davari or Kiyoshi). What can I say, EY is great on the mic and is able to pull it off...hopefully it leads him into a main event position.

Moore slapped TNA right in the mouth with his last tenure. Shannon Moore isn't THAT great of a wrestler as everyone tries to build him up to be. He failed in all his gimmicks in the WWE. Failed being Matt's bitch, failed being a Reject. I definitely don't wanna see him in TNA taking up valuable air time that could be used for a much brighter talent.

Honestly SHannon Moore really sucks ever since he went solo minus Evan Karagias and Shane Helms when they were 3 Count they had it all there now he is awful he cannot be trusted since he was in TNA as the prince of punk more like prince of fart! he has nothing to offer he went to WWE crawling like a loser because of the divorce he had with his wife! TNA should not take him back but use him as a replacement when one of their wrestlers are officially injured!
You all talk about the FLOCK with RAVEN hell I liked it a lot in WCW but they never feuded with The Horsemen or nWo they were just secluded in their own world
I say bring back Billy Kidman to TNA to rejoin RAVENS FLOCK
RAVENS FLOCK can be STEVIE RICHARDS,DAFFNEY,BILLY KIDMAN and KAZ there you got your members of the FLOCK shannon moore can also help be in it but after he shit on TNA don't chance it!

I think Shannon Moore is a good tag team wrestler. I liked Three Count. Well not really, but they put on some decent matches, and Moore and Yang was probably one of the better tag teams of the past 2 years in WWE. However, TNA doesn't really need to add tag teams, it just needs to focus on the interesting ones. I don't really see what they'll get from Moore other than yet another guy to be on the X-Division cycle, and frankly, they could probably get much better from the indy market much cheaper, that will have an equally big impact. I'd sign him for the WWE right now and put him with Hurricane, but he isn't the sort of wrestler TNA needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back