TNA Lethal Lockdown X Division Title Match - Doug Williams v. Kaz v. Shannon Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
So Kaz won a #1 Contender's Match against someone pretty shitty awhile ago (Kendrick?) to get the title shot, but since Shannon Moore is all hardcore and all, he's the #1 contender as well. The story behind this is they're both high flyers while Sir Douglas Williams is a badass Brit bringing back the technical wrestling to TNA, thank the lord.

It's a 3 way X Division match, so it should be a clusterfuck, but somewhat entertaining and fast paced as well. I don't see any real reason for Williams to lose here. He's been one of the best X Division champions in quite some time, don't need to ruin it here, as no one really cares about Moore or Kaz anyway. Who ya got?

I got dat touf mofo Williams.

Williams is the best person to play the heel of the division. I've said for awhile we should have faith in him and look at this, the guy's gold. He plays the heel role really well and those flippety flip mongers will just have to wait till another PPV cause Dougie isn't losing here.

Reactions: gd
I fully expect Douglass Williams to continue holding the title and continue his crusade against the flipping X Division monkeys and that should be great. They've given him a character and a purpose and I have no doubt that he'll continue to be a really fun champion.

I think he pins Moore and that sets up Kaz v. Doug the Ass for the next PPV as the X Title match, continuing (gasp!) momentum in the X Division.

Now if we could just get the Tag titles on the Guns.......

Reactions: gd
Seems like an obvious Williams win but after the great match between Moore and Kaz, I am excited about this one. Seems ripe for Kaz hits a crazy spot on Moore and Williams then steals a win. Blending the monkey x-style with technical wrestling at an x-division pace is the best thing to happen to the x-division booking in a longtime.

I want Kaz to win, Williams is going nowhere in the X-Division, Moore has done shit to nothing during this run in TNA, Kaz has earned his title shots, and I am expecting him to win. plainly because the other two have done nothing

I'm not all too impressed by how this match looks. I hope they have it earlier on during the show, if not first, to get it over with. Williams' reign has been forgettable so far and a win in this match could help fix that. Neither Kaz nor Moore should win because I don't think they'd make good X-Division Champions at the moment. Williams should retain and face a few more people to give him a better reign. TNA needs better reigns in order to gain more prestige for their belts. The match might be as forgettable as Williams' run with the title but I do think he will retain because he has gotten better as champion and it would make sense to continue his reign.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Williams will retain the X-Division Championship.

Could this please be a carreer match? Please? So that I never have to see Shannon Moore such all of the interesting out of my tv, and never have to see Kaz's stupid fucking face on my tv anymore.

Really though, please, oh please let Doug E Fresh win this. he is a standout on the weekly programming, and if one of the other two wins it, I will inevitabley have to see them again in my lifetime.

Lets go Doug Williams

Personally i can't stand Williams.I do agree that the X-Division needs more of his style but i just don't feel that he is doing much for the X-Division with the title.The angry technical Brit trying to "help the X-Division would be better if he was chasing the title IMO.But since he is already champion i hope he wins at lockdown because it just doesn't seem Kaz or Moore should win here.But Doug shouldn't have the title for more than 2 mouths after.

This match should be pretty good. Kaz and Moore had a very entertaining match on Impact this past week so if its anything like that then it shall be good. Kaz is very good in the ring, Moore can do a weird moonsault and Williams has an awesome finisher so all these factored together should be able to pull of something entertaining. If we see the Flux Capacitor off the cage then i'll be a happy man.

For the winner I don't really want Williams to win. He just doesn't entertain me, he may be a good wrestler but I just don't see him in the same light as others do. I'd prefer if Kendrick was the top heel instead of Williams. Williams to me will always be the poor man's Chris Benoit. Kazarian should win this as he has been fucked about with his title shots on more than one occasion so winning the title would be fitting, Plus Moore is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back