Destination X - Shannon Moore vs Doug Williams - X Division Championship

Who will walk away from Destination X, the X Division Champion?

• Shannon Moore

• Doug Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
ShannonMoore.jpg

Doug%20Williams%20TNA%5B1%5D.jpg

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Shannon Moore vs Doug Williams of the British Invasion

UPDATE: 03/08/10-- This match has been changed after Kaz received his title shot on Impact and lost. Williams will now face Shannon Moore at Destination X for the X Division Championship.

With "Kazarian" making his return (and Suicide seemingly put on the shelf), he has now been named the #1 Contender for the X Division Championship, currently held by one half of The British Invasion, Doug Williams.

The British Invasion have had their own problems as of late with Big Rob Terry, the Global Champion, leaving the group. One has to speculate whether he will be an obstacle in this match.

Who do you think will be walking out of this match the X Division Champion, and why?

I'm almost sure that Kaz is leaving with the belt here and i think Williams wont lose it cleanly as i see Big Rob coming out to distract Williams or even laying him out. Maybe it goes like the way that Magnus comes out to throw the belt for Williams in the ring and distracts the referee while Big Rob comes out to attack Williams so Kaz can go for cover and be the new X-Division champion. Or Williams just cleanly retains with Chaos Theory because anything can happen in TNA.

I reckon Kaz will be winning this here. Williams just got squashed by big Rob, which can't be a good sign for him. I don't really get the point in giving Williams the title in the first place, as he's done absolutely nothing with it. It's just been a strange title reign, which has been the norm when it comes to the X Division Title recently.

Kaz is a "big star", supposedly, and he is making his return. The crowd is behind him and he's capable of some big spots, so I that makes him an X Division Champion contender. Pretty sure he'll win here.

The match could be very good as well. Williams is a pretty underrated worker and Kaz has had some pretty good matches in the past. I'm somewhat excited for it, even though it hasn't been built up at all.

Im ordering this PPV just too see KAZ wrestle. I always get my money's worth seeing him. Kaz needs to win this match and bring prestige back to the X division. I bet this match will be atleast 15 minsutes and X division classic.

To me, Kaz has always been the 'ONE'. He is one of the most popular wresters in TNA, has the sickest moveset in the world, fueds with Raven, Roode and Cage put him on the map. He is TNA, Hogan and Bisch need to put a rocket on him and push him too the moon.

He needs to be champ by end of year.

I agree with a lot of the things that Phenomenal had to say. I really feel that with his in ring ability, his look and he isn't bad on the mic, Kaz has the potential to be one of the TNA originals to really take the next step and be a big star.

The X division title match will be won by Kaz. Which is great by me, because Kaz is a great preformer. They are setting up some kind of feud with Big Rob and the British Invasion, but I don't even find that very entertaining. Unless they turn up the heat on it.

I'm pretty sure Kaz will win this match. Ever since his return, TNA seems to be giving him a big push, so I wouldn't be surprised if he walked away with the title in this match. Kaz has had some good matches in the past, and while I'm not a fan of The British Invasion, I think Doug Williams is underrated in the ring. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some interference from Rob Terry because I don't think he's done with his revenge just yet.

I think that Kaz will walk away the new X-division champion. Kaz is one if my favorites, and I think, when he returns, he'll be a fan favorite again. The crowd will probably be all behind him against Williams. If he wins over Williams, I think it could be a good, strong, lengthy title reign, because IMO Kaz is one of the best superstars who's been in tna for a while. He can make the title seem like it's a big title again. A title that is all about extreme, hardcore tna.

It's pretty clear that Kaz is getting the title come Destination X. While I like Doug Williams and think he is a solid worker, he belongs in the tag team division with Brutus Magnus. Williams' whole run as X-Division champion has been a head scratcher. He isn't your typical X-Division wrestler and I think his reign has been detrimental to the division as a whole. If the title is to gain any relevance again, it needs to be placed on someone that can put on traditional X-Division matches. Kaz fits the bill perfectly. Hopefully they will leave the strap on Kaz (assuming he wins) for awhile and let the X-Division grow again as I think it is a valuable asset to TNA that has kind of been left out in the cold since the new regime came to power. Whatever happens I hope that after Destination X we will have a clear idea of where the division is heading.

Well the match, for some strange reason was switched and now Shannon Moore is the number one contender? How did Kaz go from being the number one contender, to having to share his shot with Daniels, to now not even getting a one on one shot, instead, Shannon Moore gets it?

Well, I really hope Moore doesn't get the title, but since I think Rob will come into play here and cause Williams to lose the title, we will being seeing Moore as the Champion. I am truly disappointed in this, as I feel that Kaz, despite not being someone like Daniels, is a better potential champion.

A quick side note: Is this match the main event? You know all you hear is that this is an X-division showcase PPV and it seems rather stupid to not have the title dedicated to the PPV being the main event. Even if those participating don't sell as well as A.J. v. Abyss.

Any way, I never liked Shannon Moore, so it's sad that he can just waltz into TNA and be the #1 contender just by going out and hitting Williams a little. On the bright side, I now see Williams retaining cause there just cant be a conceivably good reason to give the strap that your trying to build back up, to a guy who just came into TNA. If he does win, it better be one fucking 4 star match.

I'm not too sure about this match now. At least with Kaz, I was sure they could have a good match but not sure about Moore. I don't understand how Moore deserves the oppurtunity to win the X Division championship as he hasn't done anything worthy of it. At least Kaz had a pin fall victory over him.

I see Williams winning as I don't think they are going to give Moore the title in his first match since coming back and he doesn't deserve it to be honest. I think Williams should get a long reign so it shows that X Division is open to anyone. Hopefully this will be a good contest with Williams picking up the win.

I'm sorry what? Shannon Moore is going to be on Pay Per View. In an actual match. In a TITLE MATCH for what is basically the Company's second biggest title (I'm not sure with the Global Title). Oh my. this is going to be a sight to behold. I still don't understand the thought process behind this. What happened to Kaz? Or did his title shot on Impact! count? That would be silly, giving away your PPV match on free TV just to thumb your nose at the WWE because you have "Da Bestt Wrestlin" on free TV

I mean come on. Shannon Moore? Doug William ought clean this one up pretty quickly and continue his reign. Could they really not get a better challenger here? I don't want to see this match, and Shannon Moore is a pathetic excuse for Kaz. Whats Jeff Hardy doing these days?

I'm not a fan of the British Invasion, but I would like to see Williams retain here. Williams is having a good reign as X-division champ, and I think he's underrated when it comes to his in ring work. I would've liked to see Kaz in this match on ppv, but I guess TNA's going with the "hot" choice in Shannon Moore. I have never liked Moore, and I don't understand why he's getting this match on a ppv. He was never that big of a deal in WWE, and I don't believe he's underrated in any way. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he won this match to add some shock factor to the ppv.

This should be solid if they don't treat it like a piss-break match or something, which I almost feel like they might compared with all the other awesome X-Division matches they have planned for the PPV. Moore cut a surprisingly interesting promo tonight on Impact, and he's always been pretty solid in the ring, as had Williams, so there's no reason this can't be a perfectly enjoyable match if they so choose to put on one.

I fully expect Williams to retain, but I also wouldn't be shocked if Moore won and they tried to do something with him and Hardy.

I was first really hyped up with the match between Kaz and Williams, But now that Kaz lost his shot last week I'm really disappointed. I really don't undestand how the hell from one day to the other Shannon is now the number one contender, And he will be facing off against Williams for the X-Divison title on sunday.

I'm not a Doug Williams fan, But shannon doesn't deserve that title around his waist. And it's also to soon to name another new X-Division champion. This match will be a Bathroom break, short and fast. I say Doug wins this match, Not with a clean win thats for sure. A possible Brutus Magnus interference to help his buddy out.

I'm thinking this is a way to kill 2 birds with one stone. Build the new guy Moore, who has been out of the spotlight for a while now, and give Williams a PPV title defense while they sort out all of the contenders. Let the ladder match and Ultimate X sort out who Williams will have a real feud with. This should be a solid match as long as, like X said, it isn't treated as a piss break. Williams to retain.

I would say Doug but i am 90% sure Big Rob will interfere.Shannon will win and next Monday the British Invasion will screw him out of the global title.I for one am very happy since Doug doesn't belong any were near the X-Divison IMO.I do how ever think this match will suck.

Yeah I'm a little disappointed here. The Ultimate X match went to a tag team #1 contendership match that could easily have just been a regular tag team match.... and we don't get an Ultimate X match for the X-Division Championship? Anyone else agree on that being rather bogus? This match doesn't really interest me and, other than the tag team championship match, is probably the least interesting match on the card. Williams has had a very forgettable reign, I completely forgot that he was the X-Division Champion. This would be a good time to get the belt off him. Moore gets my vote because he's a more popular wrestler and would make a better champion than Williams, who has had such a bad reign over the X-Division.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Shannon Moore will win the X-Division Championship.

Well, this is an easy one for me. So if I'm wrong, I'll probably come back and edit this post to make it seem like I didn't think this pick as all that easy after all.

Moore. I'm of the opinion that the cases were cashed in just to get rid of them and new management isn't too high on the Brits. Moore, on the other hand, is there to keep Jeff Hardy happy. So to keep Hardy happy, Moore will be given a chance to seem like a big deal.

Let's just solace in the fact that it's Moore here rather than Brutus Beefcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back