SEWF - 2/25/11: Be Nice To Sully!

Барбоса;2888621 said:
Getting psyched for the Battle Royale.

If there aren't at least 3 Barbosas involved, I don't think I have gotten a fair deal

Manic, the smoker, and depressive?

I was screwed! That's it! Crock, I want Slyfox at the next show!

Also, I do not write novelty posts on Shawn Michaels, more like Triple H.

Did you even want to be in this?
Not particularly, no. Only posted a theme in the other thread because he posted a show card and threw me on it. Didn't object because it didn't matter.
Says the guy who interrupted the show so he could tell the writer how unfunny he is.
difference between constructive criticism and firing a dude because he did something you didn't like. Compare it to Vince telling someone in the commentary headset that he should be saying something different, and forcing Tony Atlas to become Saba Simba. You're not an idiot, so stop pretending to be one.

And anyway, if my constructive criticism of a segment using me is "interrupting" the show, then so is everyone else posting their LMAOing smilies and super praise of the show which he clearly is pulling out of his ass by the minute.

I've said it countless times that I pull SEWF out of my ass. What's your point? If you want, I can pull the baseball bat out of yours.

why all this hostility?

Crock is making a funny satirical fake wrestling card featuring WZ posters (clearly something not to be considered serious), and Doc doesn't like how he was used. We get it. Doc, you gave your criticism (Crock was right about the one line being somewhat douchey), and Crock replied (by not liking how it was said and firing you in the satirical fake wrestling show not to be taken serious). It's over. Time for both of you to move on (as long as Crock moves on to writing more of the entertaining satirical fake wrestling show).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back