Say Hello to the "iMPACT! Players"

Hey. Hey.

I expect most of you in the fucking LD tomorrow, or Homicide will pin you to a wall and... well, you know the rest.

I just watched the new TNA Today for July 10th Samoa Joe says he will be at Victory Road and will make and Impact even though he's not scheduled to be there what do you think this means

He might be one of AJ and Kaz's opponents. Or interfere in a match. We already saw he had something going with RVD, he might cost him the title.

A lot of people are saying that's Arabia and it's Sabu

I don't want Sabu to wrestle anymore. Have you seen his fucking stomache? It's disgusting.

On a sad little note, I was originally gonna be on the Victory Road LD even if I didn't have the show. But I was offered a shift for the night and decided to take it. I need the money. Sorry, Charlie.:(

I do wanna try something though. A replay LD. I have the source for it. It could be done some time Monday. I'm off that day. Anybody interested?

Sure, I'm going to record the PPV anyway. I've no fucking idea when FiOs started letting people record PPVs, it always was like FUCK NO, THIEF, BUY IT MORE

I'm sleepy. I'll post there later. But somebody needs to post in the one I made in the General section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back