Say Hello to the "iMPACT! Players"

Charlie. . .the woman in your sig is making me question my sexual orientation. Who is she exactly?

iMPACT! Was definably great. You can tell the writing team has changed. I found the ladder match amusing, but a bit unnecessary. It was a senseless win for Jeremy Buck. Now we just need to convince Tommy Dreamer to take the Global title off of Rob Terry and put it on The Pope, Hernandez, Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe or even Kurt Angle. That would make the belt worth something.

Wait, did Buck win the title? I missed iMPACT.
No. He wrestled Doug Williams in a non-title Ladder match and won because Doug suddenly got a fear of heights. He was overselling it. It's either him faking it kayfabe wise, or people overlooking the fact that he wrestled in Full Metal Mayhem in Bound For Glory where the belts were about 20 feet off the air.

No. He wrestled Doug Williams in a non-title Ladder match and won because Doug suddenly got a fear of heights. He was overselling it. It's either him faking it kayfabe wise, or people overlooking the fact that he wrestled in Full Metal Mayhem in Bound For Glory where the belts were about 20 feet off the air.

Wow, thats kinda silly.

Thats turrible. A 6 min ladder match c'mon now.
It was supposed to show that Doug has a disadvantage when it comes to the climbing thing, but he didn't help by acting dumb before climbing the ladder. He should take tips from Bobby Lashley on how to climb ladders fearfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back